"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

What do you do if you have an error that says you can’t have one charater immediately following another

Can you screen shot your script or copy and paste where the error is?

never mind I found out what was wrong but I have another question instead. How would I move the character that is already on the screen to the center of the screen it’s telling me to do layer something but I dont understand.

How do you give the reader a choice to pick the outfit and the outfit stays until I choose to switch it?

How do you make the charcter on the screen sleep on the bed?

For the bed spot template

For the dressing game template
http://www.episodelife.com/2018/01/simple-dressing-game-script-template-ink.html

To move your character just put the following-
@CHAR walks to screen center

pls help me i don’t know what i did wrong

EXT. JUVIE POOL HOUSE INTERIOR V1 - NIGHT

@cut to zone 1

@MRS REN enters from right to screen right AND MRS REN faces left

MRS REN (talk_phone_sad_loop)
 Liam where are you?

MRS REN (talk_phone_sad_loop)
 Hello, hello

@MRS REN starts hangup_phone_angry

MRS REN (deepbreath)
 I wonder where he is

@MR REN walks from left to screen center AND MR REN faces right MR REN is run_jog

MRS REN (talk_angry_stubborn)
 Were have you been.
 We have been waiting for you, for five hours now

it’s tell me @ MR REN walks from left to screen center AND MR REN faces right MR REN is run_jog

@MR REN enters from left to screen center AND MR REN faces right AND MR REN is run_jog

1 Like

it is still showing the same thing

Can you screen shot the error message and the part of the script?

1 Like

ok

Try @MR REN enters from left to screen center AND MR REN does it while run_jog

1 Like

sorry i highlighted the wrong place hope you can still understand it

without the “faces right”

It works thanks alot

1 Like

Do the Ink colors for lipcolors work in Limelight? I saw some LL stories that had CC with them!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen them on Writer’ Portal.

I believe they are named different as LL have gloss and matte colours whereas ink doesn’t.
Check out Dara’s templates below to see the different lip colours in both styles!

@Jade.epi is right. You must use LL lip color names when using LL. What most likely happened is that the author of the story, you saw the CC in, used a CC template that was designed for Ink CC and they just switched out the color names on the code without switching the color names of the choices that are visible to the reader.