"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

you need to find one and upload one :slight_smile:

Here’s how to upload

thank you!

1 Like

The app was really useful and its easy to use, thx for suggesting it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re welcome sweetie! :heart::heart:

1 Like

How would you place a rotating overlay that’s on loop in a certain spot?

Play around with your anchor point, and check out this thread here:

let me know if you need more help with it!

I’m still a little confused. I didn’t really see where it said where I could place the overlay when it’s rotating. :sweat_smile:

do you have coordinates for the overlay?

Here’s my script…

08%20PM

did you place your overlay with the background?

yes

try this:

&overlay WHEEL rotates 360 anchor point .5 .5 in 10 THEN overlay WHEEL rotates 0 anchor point .5 .5 in 0 loop INFINITE times

or 359 instead of 360

check your anchor point as well, maybe different one will work it better :slight_smile:

Do you think you could tell me about anchor points and how they work? :sweat_smile:
I only know so little about it.

This one is from guides :smiley:

1. How to Rotate Overlays

This one’s tricky. An overlay’s rotation depends on its anchor point. Imagine that the anchor point is where you stick a pin through the overlay; it’s the point about which the overlay spins.

anchor

to be honest, I don’t know how to explain it better :sweat_smile:

Thanks anyways! :blush:

PM me your script and overlay, I’ll have a look :smiley:

Ok :grin:

This isn’t really a question…actually it’s not. I now have 74 reads on my story (It’s not a lot but it’s better than 0) and thanks to this thread I’m getting better as a writer. So I would like to thank @Apes for making this thread and everyone in it for contributing to it,:grin: Thanks for your help!:grinning:

1 Like

I’m glad my thread helped you! :smiley: Congrats on 74 reads! Keep it going! :heartbeat:

1 Like

I gotta a question. I know that when writers publish their stories that they have to constantly update the story in order to stay on top. That’s a lot of pressure and I don’t have as much time to keep up with constant updates. To counteract this I was planning on finishing my story before I publish it. Is that even possible? I know that you have to at least have 3 chapters done to publish but if I have my story completed will it just publish everything? Is there a way to publish a few chapters?