"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I can’t find the sound for rain, anyone know it? :sweat_smile:

I know there is thunderclap and thunderclap2 if that helps? :grimacing:

1 Like

ambient_thunderstorm_lp

1 Like

@episodeofnika @Dara.Amarie
Thanks, this helped :relaxed:

Another question here - How do you use the text effects as I tried it and only wanted it for one word but it changed the whole sentence.
Any help / examples?

I made a post about this not too long ago.

It just means that we’re using the same account that we also used in the old forums

Thank you, I’ll check it out !

Let me know if it helps!

Hey,
How do you add a little authors message at the top of the story? I was reading a story and a small message popped up at the top of the story and said something.
How do i do this??

Thanks!

1 Like

HELP! I’m trying to make characters for a story i’m making but when i’m trying to edit the characters they wont show up?https://aws1.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/optimized/3X/3/d/3db39373bd042f390dab78f241f075f9d779ff5e_2_690x465.png

Are you using a computer ?

1 Like

yes i’m on a macbook air

I would try switching to google chrome as the browser just to be sure, but it might be a glitch. I would submit a ticket to admin.

thanks <3

1 Like

I’m working on my story and almost at the end the characters keep pausing as if there’s a pause there but it’s not and when I tried to see a preview of my story I got this message

Can someone please help me?

You may have some error in the script. Did you tried refresh the page and check again?

Yes I refreshed the page but it still does the same thing