"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

actually me lmao thank u :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think because you have them with background and the create command. Remove the create command and it should work :pray:

1 Like

…oh i feel so so stupid.
thank u sm!!!

1 Like

try a number instead of a

hi, i need some help. If anyone has a seen a story where they have overlays that can actually be interacted with and darken when they are pressed, I was trying to code that into my story but don’t know the coding for it. Does anyone know how to do that?

1 Like

I just found that! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hey! So I’m trying to make my own looping background. I already upload it in overlays. But I’m having some troubles coding it to loop.
It’s shifting from zone 1 to 2 to 3 (so far so good) but then it PAN to zone 1 again, so basically it’s like it’s paning from zone 1 to zone 3 and then again to zone 1 in loop
I’ve seen a few videos and read a few thing but I’m still confused
Can someone help me?
Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

When you shift it back to zone 1, put in 0 … if you don’t put a time it will shift in 1 second by default. That’s if you haven’t done so already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll see if this was the problem! :blush:

How can you let your character the talk animation without a speechbubble?

Because this doesnt work:

&EMMA spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 2 AND EMMA faces right AND EMMA is talk_stemware_happy

Do you have an animation or dialog with animation after this line for Emma?

Hi guys!

So I play Episode on a daily basis and since I’m writing my first own story I wonder about one thing:

I often saw conversations between characters where the “camera” switches between both characters but without any pause or any zoom it looks like you could use the “cut” command from one character to the other one but unfortunately I know that that’s impossible :new_moon_with_face:
I already googled my problem, I searched here on the forum and tried to find a solution on Joseph Evans website but I can’t find anything :see_no_evil:

Depending if these characters are in different zones. You can do it three ways.

@pan to zone #
@cut to zone #
~> @zoom on X Y to % in 0 - This will cut to the character without any stops or pans/cuts. This will work regardless of the zone the character is in.

1 Like

Problem solved thanks for the help

1 Like

Anybody knows how can I put my characters in front of an overlay? Please help mee🙏

1 Like

@OVERLAY NAME moves to layer # AND CHAR moves to layer #

1 Like

Thank you!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi!
I’m having some trouble with my tappable pan code for overlays

Here is the code:
tappable [pan:1:3]
“BIKE SIGN”{

@cut to zone 2

}“RIGHT ARROW RED”{

@cut to zone 2

}

When I viewed on the web previewer I tracked the script and it just cuts straight to zone 2 and doesn’t let me tap on the overlays or move between zones.

My story can’t progress until I get the scene done so any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

2 Likes

@Apes
@Dara.Amarie
@Jade.epi
@LiyahxWrites
@RudeInception
@JemU776
@amberose
@AMagic

1 Like