"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Thanks anyway

Try easing function.

2 Likes

Try to restart your laptop. None of my previews were working and now they do.
Except for the ones where you preview the episode but maybe it’ll help you

Thanks I’ll try it :purple_heart:

Does anybody know how to access episode social?
@JemU776

Unfortunately not everyone has the social feed (can support this: APP: Social Feed for EVERYONE ) it’s been over a year and I still don’t have it :sob:

We discussed about our sadness here: What happened to Episode Feed?!

Episode’s tweet on it:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey @SkyM do you think you can help me again? I’m having trouble with letting my character walk into a scene here is the script

&LEON WOODS walks to screen center AND LEON WOODS is walk_neutral

1 Like

Is the character already on screen in a different zone? If not you should put
&LEON WOODS enters from left/right to screen center AND LEON WOODS is walk_neutral

1 Like

I want him to kept walking not just in one spot yet

1 Like

@LEON WOODS spot 1.280 71 21 AND LEON WOODS is walk_neutral AND LEON WOODS is faces right i want him to face the opposite direction

1 Like

Instead of putting ‘AND LEON WOODS faces right’ you would put AND LEON WOODS faces left
if you want him rear put
AND LEON WOODS is walk_rear (forgot the animation) AND LEON WOODS faces left/right

1 Like

How do you give ink characters limelight clothes? I’ve been trying to figure it out but I still can’t do it :frowning: Help will be much appreciated! <3

1 Like

What? Idk what you mean.

Here I am with another question:

Can anyone confirm that the “naming choices” method of remembering choices will remember the choice later on in the story? I know that gains will stay for the entire story, but I haven’t seen any definite proof that the “naming choices” method works between episodes.

Sample text if you don't know what I'm talking about

—Episode 1—
PEARL
What would you like to eat?

choice (FOOD)
“Donut”{

STELLA
Donut.

}“Sandwich”{

STELLA
Sandwich.
}

STELLA
Yum.

—end episode 1—
—Episode 2—

CHARLIE
What did you eat, Stella?

if (FOOD is “Donut”){

STELLA
I had a donut.

}else{

STELLA
I had a sandwich.

}

I can work with gains, just that it would involve restructuring several lines, and I’d like to know for sure either way haha.

Edit for anyone reading this: Sky confirmed that yes, the naming choices method does remember choices that happened in earlier episodes.

1 Like

Give me on minute

Credit to @amberose for this example and for teaching me this in her branching master class! :grin: Hope this is what you are looking for, if you more explaining PM me

4 Likes

Hi! how do I add this overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - DAY without it being in my character’s way I want it to be behind her so the water could look like its splashing to the shore. EXT. ECO RESERVE - DAY
@overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - DAY create
@overlay EXT. BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - DAY opacity 1 in 0
@overlay EXT.BOARDWALK ATLANTIC WATER - DAY to layer 1

this is what i have

1 Like

Place the character on a higher level, such as
@CHAR moves to layer 2

Thanks! It worked but I have another question, how do I make the sea water overlay shift to the shore?

1 Like