"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Ah!!! Okay!! I will try fixing that!! Thank you!!

how do you end an episode script?

You can end it with a transition fade out or a line of dialogue. As long as you have more than 400 lines

1 Like

how do you delete an episode story?

1 Like

If you haven’t published it then you can by simply pressing the delete button:

as you can see in the pic.

However if you have published it then you can’t delete it but you can hide it. As in it won’t show to other people/readers on the app.

to hide it you should go to the app, then your profile, then simply click on a semi eye shape to hide the story.

1 Like

Yes :heart:

They can also archive it: New Portal Account Settings Beta Test! I believe :yellow_heart:

1 Like

How can I make the character walk into a scene not just spot direction
@YOUNGLEON walks to screen right in zone 1 in 2 AND YOUNGLEON does it while walk_neutral is talk_flirt

1 Like

Wdym? Can you give an example?

1 Like

How to let them walk in a scene not just on spot there.

1 Like

@YOU stands screen right AND YOU faces left in zone 2 AND YOU does it while walk_neutral

@JESSICA WILSON walks to screen left in zone 1 in 3 AND JESSICA WILSON does it while run_athletic

Resources + extras when it comes to walking in a scene to check out:

1. HOW TO: Enter and Exit Scenes 🧊

2. Tip: Conversion between Main Positions to Spots

3. https://www.dara-amarie.com/spot-direction

4. HOW TO: Stage Direction

5. HOW TO: Rear Animations

1 Like

Okay Thank you!!

No problem :blob_sun: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi please can someone help?? I’m not sure how to get the character on the right to look like she’s hugging the other one. i.e. character on the right in front of the other one??

thank you !!!

Make the girl with the ponytail face right. Move the in with the ponytail at layer 2 and the other girl at layer 1 then just play around with spot directing

Ok
Thanks!

I’ve just tried it but the character with the ponytail is behind the other one…

Did you also try this? :thinking:

1 Like

yep