"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Can someone please tell me what’s wrong with this? :weary::sweat:

@PETE stands screen right in zone 3 AND PETE moves to layer 1

1 Like

It’s not because I don’t know how to do it either :thinking: @RudeInception any idea?

1 Like

xD

Thank you so much, it really helped a lot :kissing_heart::grin: (Sorry if I replied very late)

[ s]words here[/s]

1 Like

Two questions:

1. Can I use my own music, for example a Lordi song, in my story?
  2. One of my scenes is taking place inside a classroom during a lecture. How do you animate that? (I’m using Ink)

oohhh thank you so much! :blush:

1. No, you can’t…You can’t use your own music…
  2. You have to spot direct the character and place them accordingly

what does this mean? @Apes

1 Like

Right, thanks for that

This means that your overlay isn’t present in the background where you have zoomed in
To solve that you have to reduce the focus and then you will see your overlay hanging somewhere else in the background where you haven’t placed it…When you find it then you have to place drag it and place on the particular spot that you want it on…
Try this and let me know if this solves your query otherwise I’ll try to explain it even further…:grin:

But it’s not hanging anywhere

Um… have you zoomed in the scene…

Yeah

Then have you zoomed out of the scene to see that…
Or did you forgot to use the opacity command??

No, I can see my overlay, the overlay is where it is supposed to be, when you want me to zoom out. Do you want me to reset the zoom, or just reset it while I’m placing it?

Reset it then see where your overlay is…
But if its where you placed it then there literally no meaning for you to reset the zoom…
Isn’t it solved then you see your overlay anyways…

I’m just gonna remove the overlay

Answer a question where have you added the overlay created it or added it to the background??
And where are you previewing it??