"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

You can’t unfortunately. Episode is working on it though.

@Apes @RudeInception What’s wrong here. It says “Choices must follow a dialogue immediately, not a branch”

1 Like

That’s mean you need any dialogue before the word choice not a directing command

1 Like

@Apes You mean I have to add a dialogue instead of @JACE starts idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop?

1 Like

(The dialogue will be the sort of question that the choice will follow, so the words that come up when the choice is given to the reader)

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Does anyone know what Add Colourful Layer(s) does? Just noticed it in the previewer when trying to spot direct an overlay

No one knows yet :joy:

Really? :hushed:

Do something like…

Choice
" Choice name "{

Speech…

Bla-bla-bla…

}
" Next choice name "{

Speech…

Bla-bla-bla…

}

And it will work!

Okay…How did you get a badges named “Linking together”? I’m sure nobody can answer and yeah you have to describe, lol… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m sure it’s just giving a link to another thread in the topic.

Thanks it worked! :lips: :heart:

1 Like

I just :sparkling_heart: this image, a unwanted misstake it may be but it’s just epic
You made a dragqueen!! :heart_eyes:
Please tell me how you did this so I can use it…

<3

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
when you’re using the customization script for duplicates you use two people of the opposite sex. For example
@JULIET becomes MATTHEW
and everything that changes on Matthew changes on Juliet.

you’re welcome

It’s not working for me! :frowning: what a bummer! I just tested it because someone asked me and the girl looks exactly like boy…

I think you have to make changes, to the boy.

:thinking: that’s odd, that’s how I did it and it very exhausting trying to reverse it.