"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

oh ok thanks!

Thank you! That just helped me.

Is there a character limit?

Hi.
Do you mean character as in people, then no, I don’t think so(?) I’ve never encountered one anyway and I’ve made lots and lots of characters for each one story.

<3

1 Like

If you want to create a Limelight story, is the coding different or the same as classic/ink?

Basically the same, just some animations are different names

How do I get free gems an! Passes

You can’t. Sorry.

1 Like

The only way I can think of is doing those “7 streak” challenges, though it’s a mix of passes and a few gems.

Other than that, nah lol

so, i used a customization template from another author and it keeps saying “error: no eyebrows called Classic Natural exists” and so when i deleted that option it said the exact same thing for the next eyebrow option. ive seen multiple people with this problem but i don’t yet know how to solve it. i’ve tried exiting out of the browser, but that didn’t work. help?

nevermind! i just needed to change the default name to my character’s name.

I feel like this is a really stupid question but i can’t find the story description. How do I add one? or do I add one when it’s published?

Click on More Options and it will have a section where you can add a description:

2 Likes

oh my gosh, thank you so much ! went right over my head.

another quick question is it possible to turn my user avatar from limelight to ink?

I don’t think so. My avatar used to be an Ink character and then it had me change it during an update.

1 Like

So I was wondering how to make the bubble that doesn’t have any name on top of it but is still spoken by a character is there a way to do this??

Erase their display name when you are creating the character

Can any body tell me something please? I am writing a story and I am making two of my characters go on a date. The male is going to give the female a necklace and I am doing a choice outfit! How do I make it so that I have the necklace choice with the choice that they chose without being like which choice did you choose before? etc. I hope this makes sense. Thank you!

You need to use gains and create the same outfits with the necklace one

Okay thank you…:blush::blush::slightly_smiling_face: