"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

If you want to do the action without the dialogue:

@LONDON is eyeroll
@TALIN is laugh_chuckle
@TALIN is run_jog
@TALIN is run_fall

Action with the dialogue:

TALIN (talk_neutral)
Say something.

thank you

how do you move you background

@pan to zone #

Hey, I’m new here, and I’m still learning a lot. I feel like I’m going to be asking a lot of questions about errors I’m getting, so let’s start with this one. It says that it doesn’t recognize the character (Chase), even though I’ve had him enter the scene, etc.

Delete the part of if and label inside the choice and just add this code:

input What is your name? | What is your name? | Done (CONEY)

Is your MC named CONEY? Just put inside the name of your character you want to be named.

I’m sorry to be a bother, but it’s still not working. Am I just doing something dumb?

Yeah, I can see it’s still messed up a bit. Can you PM me your script? I will fix it for you :slight_smile:

Can anyone help? I don’t know what to do! I am entering for the contest DD one and I need the car scene I do not know how to have the car overlay and I need to make sure that they are moving with the car when I get the overlay with it. It is literally for two seconds so that I can just have them driving to the holiday site please help!!!

You need a driving in/off scene or just driving them in the car?

For driving on/off

For driving
Use looping background and add an overlay

How do I get an overlay top appear in the place I want it and not have it shift to places. I have a red car that I need to have just about peering into the shot. Can any body tell me a way to make that happen instead of the car being in mid air then it going to the place I want it.

Thank you for helping do you know how to make it so that the car is just sitting at the start of the shot and not in mid air as when I have it on it shifts from mid air to the spot I need it at. Does that make sense hopefully it does and you can help me!
Much appreciated!

You have to add the Overlay to the background

INT. BACKGROUND with OVERLAY to 1.000 355 857 in zone #

(there are just an example spots)

This is stupid but in stories I see a anouncment popup… Like a author anoucement thing… How do I do that?

readerMessage Your message here

Hi I have a question so if I change the script of my first episode and some already read it, will it affect the reader who is done with the first episode?

It will only affect people who are on this first and second episode, so don’t worry :slight_smile:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have 8 episodes of my story total and I just recoded the first episode of my story to make it look more spiffy, does that mean that everyone reading the 8th episode is gonna get taken all the way back to the first episode, or is it just going to affect the people who are on the second episode?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you make the character like, we’ll say the animation shush. How do you make the character make that face it does in the end of the animation, without making the animation. It’s really hard to explain. But for an example, in the story interested Bree is talking to her uncke. And then the scene changes and Bree’s uncke does the shush animation, but I didn’t see him make the animation. How’s this possible?