"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Happy Birthday, Purple Ghost :birthday::grin::smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Apes! :grin: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Has anyone used the EXT. KC CAFE - DAY before? The reason I ask is that the overlay for the table is already in place when I didn’t place it there. Is there a way to move it up?

This background is already with an overlay and no you can’t move it anywhere else. :confused:

I went back to that guide that Dara made. She had a Overlay guide and I asked her. I had to make put it like this.
BACKGROUD with BACKGROUND

It made the overlay disappear from the background with an error page. Thank you for responding though.

Oh, yes I completely forgot about that! :woman_facepalming:t2:

Lol it’s okay! You did technically help me. I would never have thought to ask Dara, if you hadn’t shown me that guide she made. Thank you!

1 Like

How do you give your readers a choice to customize or to not customize? Please HELP!

NARR
Do you wish to customise your character?
“Yes” {
goto customisation

}“No”{

goto story_continue

}

label customisation
#customisation goes here
#at the end

goto story_continue

label story_continue
#story starts here

Thank you! You’re amazing!

1 Like

These were just and example labels, remember to rename one for customisation :slight_smile: also make sure you’ve something after the label (like pause, dialogue or scene) otherwise it will come up as an error.

Happy to help! :blush:

1 Like

Okay 1 more problem. I used a template for the customization, but an error pops up saying that " No eyebrows called Arched Natural exists".
This is what I have:

NARRATOR
What eyebrow shape would you like?

choice
“Arched Natural”{
@ISABELLA changes eyebrows into Arched Natural
goto brows_0

Did you create the character named Isabella?

Yes

Ok. Delete the customisation. Save your script. Copy and paste again, change your name then save it. It should solve the problem :slight_smile:

The last “goto story_continue” is an error. It says it’s unexpected, and I’m not sure what to do?

Put something after it like @pause for a beat or whatever you want, like I mentioned above you need something after the label otherwise it will give you an error

It didn’t work.

goto story_continue

@pause for a beat

label story_continue
#story starts here

@pause for a beat

Can you screenshot the error and script?

(I’m not sure how to screenshot on my laptop lol)