"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Try flirt_wink_forward

What do you mean exactly?

Oh I meant the “forward” animation for admire, like the one in the pic I posted, instead of just the normal one.

Oh welp I meant like, for over the shoulder backgrounds, usually its advanced directing and good shots involve multiple backgrounds. But there are some backgrounds meant for OTS shots. Is there any around here or creators posted to use?

Check Joseph Evan’s site he has a script template and backgrounds for OTS shots.

and I don’t think there’s an forward animation of admire :thinking:

Ah alright thanks! I figured as much, its from the story Fake Love True Love.

Also another question is there a thread where people can perhaps help in making a OTS bsckground? As far as I’m seeing in Evans’ website, its just a matter of angles anf editing?

You don’t really need a special backgrounds for OTS shots, but if you need something specific check Resources section on the forum.

Check Joseph Eva’s backgrounds as well:

Haii im back and im having some trouble…

oh and i put the double } because the choice is in another choice

You need @ before pause for 44

IM SOOO HAPPY YOUR HERE LMAO! :grin: Thanks!! :heart:

1 Like

I have an error here and idk how to fix it. Please help. I have the image underneath.

image|281x500

How do people direct like a pro? Is there a secret or anything I dont know about like they have shakes, and etc.

Can you submit a picture again?

Months of practicing and learning :slight_smile:

I have trouble uploading the picture but, I have an error with the choice option.
“{“
“choice” eat_pizza
“}”
Shows error

I actually figured out!

1 Like

Ummm i think this might top my list of stupid questions but can we layer characters around overlays?

Like I saw in some stories I saw someone in a car (overlay) but they managed to put their character in front of the car if that makes sense?
Is layering possible in other words?

Of course! I’ve made a guide about layers :wink:

I was thinking on working on a secondary story but would this mess with my current story since it’s not published yet?