"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Hey there! I’m very new here and I wanna know if there’s a way to replay a CHAPTER and not the whole story???

Thank u so much! xx

No, unfortunately, you can’t, unless this is a chapter before the last one updated and author made some changes.

1 Like

Hi again… sorry if I look stupid asking a lot of questions but I want one of my characters to slap another one but I can’t make them move at the same time…

I used this code:

@CHARACTER1 is slap_face
&CHARACTER2 is slap_face_receive

Flip that so the & is before the @. & will play through everything under it into completion.

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

How can I put two people kissing correctly?

Hi I was just on here a couple of days ago trying to figure out the dressing game I had a problem where the readers had the option of choosing which outfit the main character wears, later on in the story the main character goes to buy new clothes but she wants to try them on first. After she’s done she’s supposed to put on the previous outfit that the readers chose but no matter which outfit you choose from 1-6 she always ends up with outfit 7 on can someone help me and tell what I’m doing wrong?

Later on in the script

@Aqaurius-kiss,

Since you are using gains, don’t put the work in quotes in the if statement. If also looks like your first outfit gain doesn’t match the if statement.

@Purple_Ghost sorry for the late reply, I’m going to try that right now

It depends where they standing.
Example:
@CHARACTER stands screen left AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is kiss_passionate_loop AND CHARACTER2 stands screen center AND CHARACTER2 faces right AND CHARACTER2 is kiss_passionate_loop_rear

For rear commands you have to write in your script the opposite side you want your character to face to

I put that in only one command?

1 Like

Either in one command or using the & symbol before the last command that has an @.

Example:
&CHARACTER stands screen left AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is kiss_passionate_loop
@CHARACTER2 stands screen center AND CHARACTER2 faces right AND CHARACTER2 is kiss_passionate_loop_rear

1 Like

Hey, I used the template for avatar customization, but it says that there is a script error in line 82.

My template or Episodes template? And if mine, which one?

Im not sure… :stuck_out_tongue:

What is the error code?

I’m a bit/ a lot stuck on having characters completing actions at the same time (so I can have background people who are animated). I’ve got this;
&JOHN stands at screen back far right
&ALMA stands at screen back right
FEMALEAVATAR (talk_awkward_loop)
Hello
but I’m getting a warning, and I don’t want alma and john to just stand there, I want them to have actions too but I’m not sure how to do it

This parts been blurred due to incorrectness :confused:

You’re getting an error message because you can’t use & when spotting characters, just @

And you can have the background characters doing something in a loop like this:

@JOHN stands at screen back far right AND JOHN starts talk_arms_crossed_loop
@ALMA stands at screen back right AND ALMA starts listen_gossip

Hello

————

Or you can have them do multiple things by using then like this:

@JOHN stands at screen back far right AND JOHN starts talk_arms_crossed then JOHN is talk_gesture then JOHN is talk_happy_agree
@ALMA stands at screen back right AND ALMA starts listen_gossip then ALMA is listen then ALMA is nod_loop

Hello

@milkandcookies,

You can use & when spotting characters. That’s how I do nearly all of mine. Is FEMALEAVATAR placed? What is the warning message?

And just add and CHARACTER is ACTION to John and Alma.

1 Like

I stand corrected :+1:t3: