"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

got it now , thank you

I would like to know how to create a new post please

Thank you now I understand what to do

1 Like

I’ve seen people do recaps before. How do I do that? One episode I am writing has a big flashback scene that runs into the next episode.

NARRATOR
Do You Want A Recap Of Episode #?
choice
“Yes” {
#recap here

}“No”{

NARR
On with the story!

}

Thank you! Also, have you noticed how the new speech bubbles kind of cut off a little bit of the last part of the dialogue?

Yes… I’ve seen it in other peoples screenshots :no_mouth:

It’s weird. Is there a way to fix it? Or should I just break up the dialogue? The unusual part is that it’s not every dialogue box but just one random one at the moment.

This shouldn’t be like that so I would take a screenshot and fill the ticket out here

1 Like

Okay, thank you.

Code error help please :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello I have a problem on my episode app it only shows settings,pride, and home on the left side of the screen and I tried redownloading it several times but it just goes back to the same thing as before and doesn’t let me sign in ,all it does is go to the home screen with the same stories…,please help

change screen 3 to zone 3

1 Like

I have a problem with overlay
I want my character to stand behind the counter (bar), nut I don’t know which overlay to use…

hi! How do I make a character run but very very quickly?

Maybe you can try
@CHARACTER is run_jog in 0.5

1 Like

Send a support ticket HERE

Use layer 1 for the counter then use layer -1 for the character behind it :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, how do I do if I want a character to have a face of a behavior but in the end, for example, if I want it to have the face of shush behavior but without making the shush just that face, i don’t know if I’m explaining myself well