"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Ah OK, it doesn’t look too odd so should be OK was just wondering if it was possible!

Thanks for your help :slight_smile: x

That would be so amazing :joy:

1 Like

Can you maybe send me the bruise overlay? I’ve been trying to get one for ages. It’s fine if you don’t want to :heart:

1 Like

Sure, I have three. I just got them off google haha

bruise__1_by_mechasamurai-d7esyau%20(1)41EDF32D-6C0D-43A2-8F5A-2A896D81607B0D1A463F-B9FF-492A-BF68-99DD6ACDBFC7

2 Likes

thank you!

major problem who do you make it so that the reader is able to put in a costume name do you just put a random name for now or…?

Of course, it can be a totally random name :slight_smile:

also how do you put in a music?

Click HERE :slight_smile:

Am having a problem with my story :man_facepalming::man_facepalming: My character won’t show up on the scene

Can someone help me write this story cs there’s too many problems to fix :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

I’m sure you have answered this question a million times, but I just joined the writing portion of episode today: how do I overlay this? I want to have one girl behind the counter and one in front but I obviously have them both behind.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Overlay

@StormingFire,

You don’t have to do anything in the portal (as in add an overlay to your catalog), just add the background again as an overlay using with and the background name (this only works for backgrounds with built in overlays).

INT. CAFE2 - DAY with INT. CAFE2 - DAY in layer 0

1 Like

Thank you! That helped so much. Follow up dumb question: The girl walks in from behind the counter and is behind the counter until she talks: then she comes to in front of the counter. Do you know how to make her stay there?

@StormingFire,

Right before she begins talking add &CHARACTER moves to layer -1 to the line above her talking to see if that keeps her in place.

which effect please.

@ardina,

It is an overlay in that Episode made called EFFECT DIM 60. It’s predownloaded to all accounts so just write it on your script as Apes instructed above.

My character keep sleeping upside down while I want her to sleep where the pillow is at

change the facing to the opposite side :slight_smile:

I can’t edit it on my phone or from the preview in my laptop