"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

@Cristy:

I just know that while using the rear animations, you need to have your character face the OPPOSITE direction, while directing their actions.

for the hugging, maybe try changing their layer also?
@CHAR1 moves to layer 1
@CHAR2 moves to layer 2

Hopefully that would help you to direct better.

1 Like

Thank you @Apes
I tried it with @CHAR1 faces right
but she still faces left!

I know rear animations are tricky, but I always managed to fix them.
This one just won’t change for some reason. :thinking:

1 Like

Now works :blush:

1 Like

@CHAR1 walks to spot 1.190 256 75 AND CHAR1 faces right AND CHAR1 does it while walk_rear THEN CHAR1 starts tinker_loop_rear

Try this :slight_smile:

1 Like

HALLELUJAH!
IT WORKED!!!

Thank you @Apes :sparkling_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Is this for Ink or LL?

How can I put the censored bar?

@Cristy,

The censored bar is an outfit, so you go to your outfits and make one. Then you can change your character into the censor bar outfit,

1 Like

INK. The command is @CHARACTER changes body into Male Athletic
I’ve not tried it myself but I don’t it’s working anymore because episode blocked all hidden things

1 Like

Yea, I tried it in the past and it looked good but then it started glitching my story. And I read somewhere that Epsiode just scrapped it

2 Likes

For editing a cover do you guys know wether to use a stylist or your finger for painting

That’s a question I don’t have an answer for, but have a look on Instagram and ask editors there :slight_smile: or maybe on Resources sub forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

@danikajsequeira,

It’s really a personal choice which you use. I find using a stylist harder than just using my finger, but others are the opposite.

1 Like

In need of help, in my story I have a group of girls that’s doing certain dance moves and I want to see if the readers remember the dance moves in the correct order how will I go by doing that?

NARRATOR
Now let's check if you remember the dance moves.

choice
“Set of dance moves 1”{

NARRATOR
Sorry, but you did it wrong.

}“Set of dance moves 2”{

NARRATOR
Yes, you did it!

}“Set of dance moves 3”{

NARRATOR

Sorry, but you did it wrong.

}

2 Likes

thank you I’m going to try it now.

If you want the reader to must have to make the right moves, you’ll have to use labels. Let me know x

ok I will

Thanks soooo much

Thanks gonna go try…I’m scared lol