"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Yes, just place your character on the floor using spot directing and use run_fall animation (that’s what I did in my story) also, you can add shaking screen by adding short zoom’s :blush: xxx

1 Like

Thank you!!

:heart:

Oh it’s me again :confused:

This is my first time using character customisation and I have used the built in template.

I’m just wondering whether the customisation will automatically be remembered for every episode?

:heart:

Yes, every character that you use customization with will automatically be remembered. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Hello! So I don’t know if you already answered this, but how do I put or take off piece of clothes? Like take off only the jacket of the character? Do I have to create outfit just for this?

Yeah, you have to create the outfit without the jacket :slightly_smiling_face:
It can definitely be a pain :joy:

Thank you! Yes it will be, I wanted to put only glasses and I’ve got to make a hole new outfit with the same clothes just to put glasses

1 Like

how do add weather effect to my script please

1 Like

Do the background with ‘with effect’
Eg:
INT. BLACK - DAY with effect RAIN

There’s a sort of list of them above the ‘text effects’, and below the ‘overlays’ icon on the right of the portal :blush:

thank you, it worked

1 Like

how do you also make a character rear and walk to a certain spot.
2. make a character sit whiles eating
3. make a character sit in a car and the car moves,

1 Like
  1. @CHARACTER walks to spot AND CHARACTER does it while rear (Or a rear walking animation)
  2. You may need to use zooms and spots for that one.
    3)Same as 2, but maybe use a looping background with a car overlay, using spot directions to sit them in the car.
    Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Does anyone know how long it takes for uploaded backgrounds and overlays to get approved?

not per say but mine took about 3 weeks

1 Like

Thank you! I think don’t think it’s been that long yet.

@WolfGamerGirl37,

Normally it is supposed to take no more than 3 business days for backgrounds and overlays to be approved. Apparently they are backlogged right now so it is taking much longer to get stuff approved.

1 Like

Thank you!

I need help with an overlay, I try to make it look like the overlay comes in smoothly. I want it to look like it’s floating. But the overlay just appears even though I write how many sec I want it to take image