"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

You can search for it in the art catalog, I’m sure they have one :thinking: I think I’ve seen it before.

They definitely have a guitar animation

If not, then you can always get an overlay of a guitar, but you won’t be able to make your character “play” it if that makes sense :grin:

1 Like

thank you, I’ll look for it :smile:

1 Like

No problem :sweat_smile:

Does anyone know how you make a customized character “freeze” or “pose for a picture”? :joy:

1 Like

Search on the animation catalog “pose” and it will come up with loads of animations that are just like a freeze frame and not a “full” animation :blush:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

No problem :joy::two_hearts:

My characters are in zone 3. How do I get my overlay to zone 3?

Add zone number to the shifts command or to the numbers if you adding your overlay to the background (in zone 3)

I’m in zone 1. Is there a way for someone to talk with the speech bubble coming from the left but the character not in zone 1?

It says label “Boy change 1” doesn’t exist. I used the script template for customization. Whats the problem @Apes

@EpisodeKayla,

Yes, you can. Place the character somewhere off screen, then you can use the Bubble Helper to move your speech bubble where you want it.

Bubble Helper

You’re missing this label, on the very beginning.

Oh thank you :slight_smile:

If you still have problems, just delete it, copy and paste again :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I make the characters stand behind something.

@AlexWasHere,

You’ll need to place the characters at a lower layer than the overlay. One command you can use to change a character’s layer is:
@CHARACTER moves to layer #

Layers Visual

1 Like

Oof seems to confusing, might get a different background instead lmaoo

@AlexWasHere,

Lol, it’s not that bad. You can always ask again here if you have problems with layers (or anything else). :purple_heart:

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like