"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Thank you!
:slight_smile:

How do I (IM SORRY) show someone my story WITHOUT giving them the link. Or… if I do give them the link can they do anything to change it?

You can give a link but there’s nothing that other person can do to fix the errors. Either you can give the script to someone or your account details (which is not very safe)

Silly question, I’m sure. How do you get two characters to stop hugging each other?

@Chilli,

Just switch them into another animation once the hug is over.

ie:
@CHARACTER is hug_neutral
@pause for a beat
@CHARACTER is idle

1 Like

Please delete this. It’s off topic. Thanks.

sorry…I was just trying to help someone out if they couldn’t find anyone to make them something. :frowning:

So I have seen story’s where a bullet will shoot out if a gun…HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THAT?

1 Like

The help of Dumbledore, and a full experience at Hogwarts my friend. :laughing:
No but really, VERY DAMN SKILLED OVERLAY WORK THAT WILL TAKE LIKE A MILLENIUM TO COMPLETE :sob: :joy:

HAHA…I figured it would be something very complex

1 Like

Create an overlay close to gun, then use shifts command to move it

1 Like

This might sound stupid but what are shift commands and how do you use them?

You need to read the guide of how to use this command:

Here I am with another stupid question…how do you make a picture be a profile picture?

Nvm figured it out:)

Hello guys! I am new here and some of you really help me! I have a question, too. How can I have choices at the begging of my story, so the reader can customize the character? And as the story continues the character will be saved and the reader won’t have to customize it again in every episode? All this code thing is not my thing at all! Sorry in advanced if someone asked this question before! Thanks!

Here are the templates:

And don’t worry the customisable character will be remembered through the whole story (it will not work on the Web Preview for later episodes)

thank you :blue_heart:

This may sound stupidish but when I’m on episode and it’s a ll story there are like these small captions that pop up at the top and I want to know how to use it, if anyone knows how .
Thanks xx