"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

No problem :joy::two_hearts:

My characters are in zone 3. How do I get my overlay to zone 3?

Add zone number to the shifts command or to the numbers if you adding your overlay to the background (in zone 3)

I’m in zone 1. Is there a way for someone to talk with the speech bubble coming from the left but the character not in zone 1?

It says label “Boy change 1” doesn’t exist. I used the script template for customization. Whats the problem @Apes

@EpisodeKayla,

Yes, you can. Place the character somewhere off screen, then you can use the Bubble Helper to move your speech bubble where you want it.

Bubble Helper

You’re missing this label, on the very beginning.

Oh thank you :slight_smile:

If you still have problems, just delete it, copy and paste again :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I make the characters stand behind something.

@AlexWasHere,

You’ll need to place the characters at a lower layer than the overlay. One command you can use to change a character’s layer is:
@CHARACTER moves to layer #

Layers Visual

1 Like

Oof seems to confusing, might get a different background instead lmaoo

@AlexWasHere,

Lol, it’s not that bad. You can always ask again here if you have problems with layers (or anything else). :purple_heart:

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi so I’m looking for a background and I think it’s available for all stories, but I can’t find it. :thinking: It’s the one where prisoners go to get there pic taken before they go in. Anyone know what’s it called? :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s the one you looking for I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg yes!! Tysm! What’s it called?:thinking:

Name it as you want :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Okay Ima try this layering stuff @Purple_Ghost so what do I have to do exactly. I dont want the character “Alex” to walk to the layer when the background comes in I want her to already stand in the layer image

If I wanted her behind the counter in this background what layer would that be? 2? Lol