"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

This background doesn’t loop unfortunately :persevere:

Is there like any background dealing with either a forest or woods that loop? I mean I haven’t tried the other one yet but I’m just wondering if one of them does loop

Never mind. I found one that does loop which is EXT. LOOPING WOODS - NIGHT

i’ll try :0 thanks

1 Like

No problem! Let me know if it works.

I didn’t understand :pensive:
And what’s the clothing section for? I mean there is outfits why there is a clothing section

This tattoo is the part of the clothing

It’s for those who want to look for those who haven’t made characters yet. It’s just a catalogue for people to check out.

1 Like

Can someone help me with a running scene? I have my characters running to a certain spot but I need them to stay the same size as they are when they reach the spot. I need help with making them run from the side and not from the bottom.
Screenshot%20(5)|690x387

Just keep the size the same (first numbers)

I tried that but they keep coming out big at first still.

what’s your code?

@transition fade out black 2
EXT. JEZEBEL STREET - DAY
@LEN walks to spot 0.617 55 215 and LEN does it while run_athletic
@DERIC walks to spot 0.617 241 215 and DERIC does it while run_athletic

This is the code I used.

You need to place them offscreen with the sizes as you did for waking action

1 Like

Okay, Thank you! I was thinking that’s what I needed to do but I wasn’t sure.

Ah I get it now, thank you

1 Like

I know i should add the tattoo, i mean is it possible to add the tattoo on both arms? I don’t have a picture to explain but I’ve seen some characters have another tattoo on his shoulder

hi again so basically i have my script saying @KYLIE is sit AND NOAH is sit however when it shows in the preview they’re not actually sitting, but instead standing. no script errors either

oops nevermind i fixed it lol… i had to put @NOAH moves to layer 2 AND KYLIE moves to layer 1 above the sitting part

it might be an overlay then, or character will have a tattoo on the other arm if change the facing

@Apes Is there a way to not have my overlays flash briefly before a scene starts?
I’ve tried adding my overlays name and spot in my background title, but the same issue seems to reoccur. :thinking: