"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Okay, thx

Place character in different zone than your scene is. If you need move speech bubble use directing helper x let me know if need more help

1 Like

it says not a valid directing command

Also, add “screen center in zone 3”

1 Like

Thank you, she doesn’t do the trudge animation though

it is o.o

nope

@follow MC to screen center in zone 3 AND MC does it while walk_trudge

2 Likes

Got it, Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

I got a problem: My main character (female) appears taller and a bit bigger than all of the main characters when i test my story. I haven’t zoomed or moved her closer to the screen or anything like that (except for in one of the chapters where I zoomed but later reset the zoom). Is there anything I can do? Im writing in limelight

I’m not sure about limelight but when I use ink that usually happens if I set MC as main character

I was wrong, ALL of my female characters are slightly bigger and taler than the male ones

I’m trying to make 2 of my characters run in to each other but I don’t know how… Help?

That’s weird, I’ve never heard of that… I think you’ll have to manually resize them all :confounded:

Ouch. How do I do that?

This is how it looks. All of the female characters are standing higher up or something. It’s the same for every position…

Yes that happens, I use the spotting as a method to make sure my males taller than my females

It’ll work for Limelight too

I see. Do you have any good commands for the basic spots?

Run the CHAR into the same position and then have them both fall