"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Okay so this is a really dumb question, but anyways I know you should always give credits to backgrounds/overlays and art scenes. So my question is when is it best to do that? During a readerMessage or at the end of the chapter?

Maybe do it during the scene you are using it in or after the episode ends you put it there?

1 Like

I’m adding mine at the end of the chapter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ohh okay :thinking:

1 Like

(I don’t recommend during an action scene though.)

1 Like

oh I see I see, thanks for the tip !

1 Like

No problem! :raising_hand_woman:t5:

It worked! Or at least the error went away…weird, because the others didn’t seem to have the same error when I flipped the command for the skin tones showing it.

I even did what you said BEFORE changing up the rest of the skin tones too, still no error from the others. I made sure to keep the create command though just in case.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Does anyone know the animation where the FEMALE Ink character is lying down, fidgeting or doing the hair_wipe loop like the MALE Ink character?

I KNOW I’ve seen it in other stories, but I can’t find it in the catalog, and I tried doing both the lay_awake_fidget… even the lay_awake_hair_wipe_loop one in Portal. Doesn’t work. :thinking:

It’s
idle_lay_exhasuted
Or
talk_neutral_lay_exhausted

We need more animation on mobile creator,such as running,kidding on bed carrying babies and walking etc

I have a choice that asks if the reader is done reading and if they pick no, how do i start over again up until it asks if they are done reading again. E.X.
“are you done reading?”
NO
10 sec. later
“are you done reading?”
and so on…

you can use label

label read
@pause for 10
NARR
Are you done reading?
choice
“Yes”{

}“No”{
goto read
}

or place speech bubble offscreen/or invisible and use reader message to tap on the screen when they finish (but just make sure you reset after!)

16%20AM

It’s label not lable

oh im stupiddd :joy: thanxxs

1 Like

just use my example from above then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I just have two questions.

1. How do you make the whole background pass by/loop on the screen? I saw something like this on Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi by JannahJackson. I know it wasn’t just panning from one zone to the next. The whole background went by and it went fast. It was also looping multiple times.

2. How would you show something like this:

Where it looks the character is just waking up and blinking?

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

You’d need to use overlays : )

Can check out this thread on them: A Guide to Using & Animating OVERLAYS

P.S you can upload your own backgrounds, too ^^

Check out this thread on how to do so: 🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay

I want to have a choice in my episode and if a reader chose one of the choices will only be a sound. But I think I do something wrong with the code. Any help?