"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Can you post your code?

I figure it out! Thank you anyway!

1 Like

What would be best? Make the first episode just and introductory episode with cc script or continue with that episode even though it’s at 4000 lines because of cc’s and introductions about the story from my character? It’s for the 1st episode of my new story.

You should continue even after cc and introductions. Although I’m not fan of introductions myself unless it’s a brief introduction.

1 Like

Yeah, mine is brief intro no more than 5 dialogue boxes then I go into to cc’s which took up the most lines. It’s my first time doing a full cc on some of my characters.

Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

This is probably a silly question but I want my overlay to spin forever and it’s not working. I’ve entered it like ‘overlay 5683849453240320_OL - POWER1 rotates 720 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2.3 loop INFINITE times’ and it seems to only do it once and it’s really frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Check this post here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Sorry for the SUPER LATE reply but tysm!

How do you make the scenes fade. So you have finished a scene but can you fade it into the next scene in your story? Let me know if it doesn’t make sence

Hi everyone! Do u know is this possible to move a story from one episode profile to another? If yes please answer how.

You use the command:
@transition fade in
@transition fade out

If your fading out the scene put the fade out command with black 2 in front of it, 2 works really well for scene changes. Fade in is used for drama effects, such as explosions, magic spells and so on.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s possible. You can create the same story and just copy your script to another account

1 Like

Uh, silly question but can you time Reader Message bubbles?

Not at the moment. readerMessages last 5 seconds as default.

1 Like

You can’t but you can show support for a thread on choosing how long a readerMessage should last. Check this out: FEATURE: Set how long we want the reader message to stay

2 Likes

Im new to writing episodes and i was wondering if for my first story i could “retell” mythology?

Is it possible to have diamond choices in your story? Like actually choices that cost diamonds? If so how?

I think it would be fine just add in a readerMessage that it was retold