"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

it wont work… for me how you test it…on web or phone?

did you reset your story progress before checking the script?

your brackets are messed up and also delete the space between word choice an actual choice

More about nested choices here:

1 Like

From what I can see, I don’t think you can end a chapter just after a choice. Try putting. @pause for 1 at the end so that it doesn’t end like that

yes

They can put @pause for 0, too ^^

However, I tested it out, ending my episode on a choice, no errors appeared and it played perfectly : )

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Can you show a scene when you used points?

Can you have characters with two names or three names? Like for instance John Graves or John Graves Simcoe. Will it cause a glitch in the story?

It’s completely fine, I’ve seen it before ^^

Just don’t put AND in the script name, that may cause glitches lol :rofl:

Also you can make their script name short & their display name (what shows up on screen to the readers and you) long. That way you can type in very little in the script when it comes to the script name : )

I hope I make sense :sweat_smile:

Oh okay, thank you that made sense to me! I writing a story based during the American Revolution and I need to use their original names. Bad part there are two Johns that were officers in the British Army as for the three name character.

Well you can always have their script name as something else (ex. JOE and JACK) You’d create characters called this and then have their display names changed to JOHN GRAVES and JOHN GRAVES SIMCOE

So in your script you’d write JOE, JACK however your readers and you will see JOHN GRAVES and JOHN GRAVES SIMCOE show up since it is the display name.

Example in script using this:

JOE
Hey, I’m John Graves.

JACK
And I’m John Graves Simcoe.

Okay, thank you! Those are good points. I will keep them in mind when writing.

Glad to hear :wink:

Good luck with everything :smile_cat: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

These are the problems that I found. The first one, there are no closing brackets. I’m not sure. And the bottom one, I’m not sure what is going on…

Thanks😄

Thank you! I try.

Hi, um… How do you let the player pick their clothes? Thx!