"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

You can’t.

how do i rotate overlays? can someone post all the different directions the can rotate the overlay in? ty

TYSM!!! tenor

2 Likes

How do remembering choices from previous episodes work? Do you just use the if/elif/else code? Do you need to do something in the prev. chapter so that it remembers that choice in the next? Or can you just use the if code normally, like if the choice to remember was in the same episode?

I hope i make sense lol (most likely not)

Everything about remembering choices you can find here:
DARA’S GUIDE: Remember Choices with if/elif/else

Yes, you’d use the if, elif, else coding to have your options from a choice remembered (if you only had 2 options within a choice, then if, else, would be used) And remembered choices carry on across all episodes within your story.

Okay, TYSM :heart:

The baby prop I used isn’t showing up, I’m not sure what I did. So I decided to try it on the app. Still nothing. Can anyone tell me why the baby won’t show up?

move changing commands before adding a prop

1 Like

Oh my gosh you’re amazing. I didn’t even think of that!

1 Like

I’m having a problem with placement how do I get the characters whole body in the shot and not half right at the bottom of the screen. Also how do I get four people to stand in a row with their whole body in screen?

You need to make your characters a bit smaller or just move them further on the screen

Can u help me . Am trying to my character go behind the desk instead in front of it

you need to add a desk overlay to the background

INT. CLASSROOM LA DESK - DAY with DESK CLASS at layer 1

then place your characters at layer -1 and -2 or below

Do u have a desk overlay . Or when can I find it

just copy what I put, there’s a desk overlay already in the art catalog on Episode

um… help me here, the error:52 keep appear even tho the preview didn’t have any problem. It really get my nerve and I really cant stand it anymore

line 1802 delete – on the beginning of the dialogue

I just find out the problem is that the name of the teacher is Mr.Evans and in the code i write it Ms Evans .-.’’ not the – tho

but thanks you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like