"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

you need the table to be an overlay and move it to the layer as well

1 Like

Thank you so much!

So I’ve seen characters running faster than normal during loop, and I really don’t understand how they do it, so how do I move the background faster?

You can speed up the running by only exiting the scene. If you want you can create your own looping background and time it how you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks

I already make a choice script for clothes … BUT… when i preview my story, why my clothes changing too ? WHY? did i somethin’ wrong?
do u know what i mean ? heeeeeelp :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

what do you mean? Like character wearing the same outfit in previous scenes or default outfit?

my default outfit is changing when i already make a new script for outfit then i preview back to 10 lines

It’s normal when you jumping from scene to scene, if you want to make sure that everything is alright check your story on the app, but reset your story progress beforehand :slight_smile:

1 Like

ahhh thank’s God…
ty apes:kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:
God bless you:hugs:

1 Like

I need help. I keep on getting this error when I am doing my branching for the story.

pleshelp

but I’ve checked the Joseph Evans tutorial and I’ve done the same.

plesineedhelp

this is where the opening bracket is.

Please help

Hi!
I’m new to Episode but i was wondering how do you make two people hug?

1 Like

Line 245, you need something after the background

1 Like

OMG. THANK uu

Thank You Soo Much! :blush:

Sometimes people make the “next” and “last” and “previous” and “first” tabs that are below the main choices in character customization, what is the command for that?

choice [shouldPaginate: YES]

1 Like

The episode background loops aren’t working and I don’t know what to do :frowning:

@Scouty98,

Download and convert the background to a png image. Then upload it back to the portal as an overlay. From there you can make your own “looping background”.