"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

No problem :wink:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks.

Thank you!

In limelight how do you get a character to sleep?

Are you having trouble finding the animation? Or do you not know how to use the animation?

trouble finding it i think like i have the code and all but I can’t find it laying on the bed without talking

I can’t see my chaaracters feet how do you change it to be able to see their feet?

I’m not sure I get what you are asking, but in limelight, an animation for sleeping is idle_lay_groggy_eyesclosed_loop. And if you can’t see their feet, use the spot helper (or something like that) to move the character.

No problem :wink:

@overlay BLOOD HEART create
@overlay BLOOD HEART opacity 1 in 1
@overlay 4504009188442112_BLOOD HEART shifts to -95 187
@overlay 4504009188442112_BLOOD HEART scales to 1.144 1.144

@overlay BLOOD create
&overlay BLOOD opacity 1 in 1
@overlay 4504009188442112_BLOOD shifts to -58 134
@overlay 4504009188442112_BLOOD scales to 0.078 0.078

apes, or somebody can help me?
I accidentally pressed the “new episode” button for ep 7, even though my episode right now (ep 6) isn’t finished. so there is a blank page.

my question is, how do I delete my empty episode? :sob::sob::sob:

You can’t actually, sorry hun. But it shouldn’t affect your story or your publishing time.

really? doesn’t any effect?

Not at all.

1 Like

phew :sweat: :grimacing: thank’s:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::wink:

is something wrong?

whats the code of moving ur screen to zone 3?

so i used spot helper to move my character problem i that whenever it changes clothes the feet always can’t be seen

Also how do you get characters to already be on the screen?

To move your camera to zone 3: @pan to zone 3
To have the feet shown when changing, use the spot helper to make the character smaller and move the toward the center of the screen.
To have the character already on the screen: @CHARACTER stands screen left, or @CHARACTER spot x y z

1 Like