"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Is that for web version only? And is there any way to do this via mobile? Thanks :slight_smile:

You share your link from the portal and when you share it with others, it opens up the unpublished story in the app for the people.

So, they need the app Episode on their device to read your story

Awesome! Thanks for all the help!

I don’t understand what needs to be fixed/how to fix. (Photo is the error)

line 448 add any punctuation mark to the dialogue BYE

Hah! That would make sense. Thanks!!

I am trying to do a flashback in the beginning of my story
and I would like to know the best way possible to do it

you can use transition fade out white :slight_smile:

or filters

Thx

how to move props like straight but slow. for example a baby swaddle

May I know what animation are these (second pic performed by the girl) ? I just can’t find it in the library

First is shush the second is flirt_fingersnap

1 Like

Thank you very much! But how do the author made them freeze at the last state of the animation?

You need to use overlay animation (shifts to) and time (if you want slow use 5 seconds for example)

@overlay OVERLAY shifts to X Y in zone # in S

1. You use the zoom feature. You zoom and focus on another character or on another part of the scene. Then as the focus is away from the character, have the character do the animation. Then when you refocus on the character, they will have the last part of the animation as their facial expression. (Bear in mind that you have to allow certain time to pass for the animation to finish and some animations take longer than others.)
  2. You can make a duplicate character. You put the duplicate character offscreen and you have them do the animation. Then you remove the character onscreen and place the duplicate character onscreen in its place. The duplicate character will have the last part of the animation as their facial expression.
1 Like

This helps a lot! Thank you very much!

if you dont mind me asking how did you make this?

PHOTO FRAME overlay (it’s in the art catalog)

hi does anyone know how to make someone talk but they arent on stage?

thank you :wink: