"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Here’s my script…

08%20PM

did you place your overlay with the background?

yes

try this:

&overlay WHEEL rotates 360 anchor point .5 .5 in 10 THEN overlay WHEEL rotates 0 anchor point .5 .5 in 0 loop INFINITE times

or 359 instead of 360

check your anchor point as well, maybe different one will work it better :slight_smile:

Do you think you could tell me about anchor points and how they work? :sweat_smile:
I only know so little about it.

This one is from guides :smiley:

1. How to Rotate Overlays

This one’s tricky. An overlay’s rotation depends on its anchor point. Imagine that the anchor point is where you stick a pin through the overlay; it’s the point about which the overlay spins.

anchor

to be honest, I don’t know how to explain it better :sweat_smile:

Thanks anyways! :blush:

PM me your script and overlay, I’ll have a look :smiley:

Ok :grin:

This isn’t really a question…actually it’s not. I now have 74 reads on my story (It’s not a lot but it’s better than 0) and thanks to this thread I’m getting better as a writer. So I would like to thank @Apes for making this thread and everyone in it for contributing to it,:grin: Thanks for your help!:grinning:

1 Like

I’m glad my thread helped you! :smiley: Congrats on 74 reads! Keep it going! :heartbeat:

1 Like

I gotta a question. I know that when writers publish their stories that they have to constantly update the story in order to stay on top. That’s a lot of pressure and I don’t have as much time to keep up with constant updates. To counteract this I was planning on finishing my story before I publish it. Is that even possible? I know that you have to at least have 3 chapters done to publish but if I have my story completed will it just publish everything? Is there a way to publish a few chapters?

You can definitely sit and write as much as you want before publishing any portion. So feel free to write your whole story. It’s actually something I was also considering doing the same for a new story I’m working on.

Help?

Change audience-laugh to audience_laugh

Hey! So sorry for late reply, but thank you so much! I noticed I didn’t even create the character for it. That was the issue lol… I feel dumb. :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

Does anyone know what animation will work for the hidden prop File? I’m trying to do a doctor’s scene and I need a nurse to hold the file while talking.

1 Like

Well, I’m pretty sure there isn’t a file but there’s an envelope and a list where they write. You can make an overlay and use it in the envelope animation though.

Also hidden props can’t be published, you can find them on YouTube though.

you can publish with hidden props :grinning: