"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Hi, does someone know if you can change the hairstyle of a character in LL to bald?
If you do, how? :sweat_smile:
Pleaseee :yellow_heart:

I’m not sure about LL, but in INK you can’t (it may work the same) you just need to create a copy of the character with a bald head

Thank you so much!
But how do I make a copy?

do you have a customisation in your episode?

Noo

Just create a duplicate character, let’s say your character name is KATE, create a character named KATE1 (in display name just change to KATE) create exact copy of your character just with a bald head. So if you want to use character with a bald head use in the script KATE1

OMG, I swear that is the name of the character I want to change! :joy:
Thank you so much, you´re a life saver! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

WOW! :smiley: I’m a mind reader or what? :smiley: :joy:

1 Like

Haha yes, you are! :joy: :grin:

1 Like

Can anyone help with something? What coding should I use to make “write in” answer?

Similar to inputting a name?

input QUESTION|QUESTION|Done(VARIABLENAME)

This thread explains it all:

Hello!!!
So I was reading a story and I noticed that they like fade the sounds and musics, how do you do that??

2 Likes

Thank you!!:smile:

im trying to find the positioning s for INT. PRIVATE PLANE - DAY can anyone help me
?

you can try to place them yourself, :smiley: just use command:

@CHARACTER stands screen center AND CHARACTER is sit

then use Spot Directing to place them on the chairs

I am trying to use the question and answer template that I found, but for some reason when I go to click on the questions, its not showing the answers. Am I missing something? I even just pasted the template in to see if it would work. Nothing. I went to @Dara.Amarie page to get it.

The template is here:

What does your script say? :heart:

Hey! me again!
I’m trying to get my character to appear on a classroom background with a random student next to her… not sure if I need an overlay or not? the dialog is there… she isnt haha