"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I had 6.5 in the beginning! Can’t believe I was so close! Thank youu! :slight_smile:
Still can’t get the prop to work though. Although even though I use the @remove PROP NAME it shows up in the next scene for some reason :thinking:
Tried to check on my phone but it says my story has an error…but there are no error messages on my script

I fixed the prop somehow! It works smoothly now :slight_smile:

Thank u so much! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I looked through some of the comments and I don’t think someones already asked this but, how do you use filters? I want to make a scene a flash back and I can’t seem to figure out how to use the filter stuff. I also want one for a dream too and I’ve been playing around with it for some time but I just can’t understand how to do/use it.

1 Like

I don’t know why I’m getting this error. I believe I am doing this correctly.
wtherror wtherrormessage

Also, I can click on the arrows and the brackets close perfectly fine.

Is ‘continue’ supposed to be a label?

THANK YOU! :smiley: :blush:

No.

I recommend taking those out and seeing if it works. It’s neither dialogue nor a label, so it’s probably registering as an error.

Okay, I’ll try that!

No problem(sorry for the late reply)

1 Like

My custom background and character won’t show up in the web previewer or the mobile previewer. There are no script errors, the background is approved, I typed all the names correctly, and I have refreshed and modified the code multiple times to no avail. Please help! Thanks.

Here is the script:

INT. ENDSCREEN
@transition fade in black

&YOU spot 1.938 61 -373 AND YOU faces right AND YOU is selfie_pose

@pause for 10

@transition fade out black

So I’m having a problem with the fading in transition, because the screen blinks, then it fades and all the directing I’ve put before shows up, but I want that blinking thing gone

This may sound waaaaay to stupid, but I really can’t find this animation in the catalog! It’s the one that throws the hands forward and then to the mouth in surprise! Does someone knows that name?? Screenshot_20190202-093801|281x500

@CHARACTER is shocked

it’s a hidden animation

thanks!!!