"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I have one error on my story and that is Duplicate Label “first_name_input”
I have no idea what to change it to. Can someone help?

Hi,
I was wondering why it says ERROR
Unexpected NOWAITSEQUENCE: Diana enters from right to screen center?

it’s because you use the same label twice, you need change the label name for the second character to

label first_name_input_1 for example

Does your command look like this?

@DIANA enters from right to screen center

If yes, the error is probably somewhere else, please post more :slight_smile:

line 855, you need to delete DIANA or add some dialogue underneath

Thanks

I hope this isn’t a completely stupid question, but is the requirement 400 lines of dialogue, or 400 lines total? Dialogue to me means characters talking, but I could be understanding incorrectly. I’m writing my first story and chapter one is about 4000 lines, but I only have about 250 lines of dialogue (where I was thinking dialogue is characters talking).

You will be able to publish with 250 lines (because of your long script) but someone could report your story because it doesn’t follow requirements of 400 lines dialogue.

So basically it’s supposed to be 400 lines of dialogue.

OK, thank you so much!!

1 Like

Sorry one more…Narrator “voice” doesn’t count does it?

Narrator “voice” does count as a line of dialogue.

How do I stop my characters going on top of each other. For example, I’m trying to create my front cover and the 2 boys I want at the back are over lapping the girls. Any idea how to prevent this?

You need to move the to layers

Cheers

Hey!

can someone help… I have a restaurant scene and want to pan to them walking to sit… not sure what order it all goes and how to walk and pan at the same time?

Thanks heaps!

I haven’t found an answer to this, and have been searching all day; How does one add the scene with their social media handles with their character? I’ve seen it in nearly EVERY story I’ve read. Is it a personalized background? If you upload it to the background collection, wouldn’t that make it usable for anyone? I’m new to this, thank you to anyone who helps out!

Nahh… If you add a personalized background, nobody else than you can see it. Unless you put it in your story of course. :wink:

And yeah they make their own background.

1 Like

If you use spot directing…

*&pan to zone # in [time]*
    *@CHARACTER walks to spot [scale] x y in zone # in [time]*

or you can do it like in this video

Please helo me, idk how to put the overlay where i want, i did copy the code underneath in the box and it’s still don’t work