"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Click on More Options on your main story page

On the very bottom you’ll have social media accounts, you can put your Instagram handle there. Don’t forget to save changes!

2 Likes

lolol i love that promo. I’m gonna follow you on insta now

1 Like

thank u

1 Like

Hello!
Is there anyone here who knows how to use the animation that is only available in the Art catalog and how I add them to my characters?

@CHARACTER is animation_name

Or in dialogue

CHARACTER (animation_name)
Dialogue.

It doesn’t work, just gets error… it just says that “idle_awkward_scratch_loop” is not available for character…
What am I doing wrong?

Try looking in the red circled area.

Maybe this animation is only available for females or males? (Depends which one you’re using)

And make sure that it is the right style. Most Ink animations won’t work for Limelight.

and how can I change it? So that my character becomes limelight instead for INK so that I can use that animation…

I belive you would have to start a new story with Limelight as style. I don’t think it is possible to just change it midway. But have in mind, that you probably would have to change every animation, because most Ink animations aren’t available for LL.

1 Like

Try the idle_awkward animation for female ink characters. It’s about the same.

An easy way to check whether your animation is for females or males is to go to the Animation by Character on the side, then pick a male character (or female, depending on who the animation is for) and search up “awkward”.

1 Like

Okay! Thank you all for the help! :heart:

2 Likes

how do you give that flickering affect? like people tell me its transitions but the author of clouds came out with a sneak peak of her new story and the way she did it came out clean, it went slow but then a little faster- yeah sorry i´m bad at explaining things sksksk.

I haven’t seen it, but it is transitions. You just need to mess with the timings
@transition fade out 0.5
@transition fade out 0.3
@transition fade out 0.1
@transition fade out 0.1
@transition fade out 0.1
@transition fade out 0.1
@transition fade out 0.1

Maybe something like that :woman_shrugging:t2:

tyyy ;))

1 Like

Hi! I just started coding my story, and I didn’t figure out I have accidentally set the story to spotlight instead of cinematic until I have fully customized all my main characters (9 total with a couple of outfits for each of them). Is there any way for me to change the story to cinematic and/or transfer the characters/outfits over to another story? I would hate to have to redo them all one by one :pensive:

Unfortunately, you have to redo all of them in a new story :neutral_face: I know it sucks :weary:

1 Like

Thank you! Okay, I will go do that. Live and learn.

1 Like