"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

The description of your story is found here:

and if you want to add descriptions for episodes after episode 1, you find it here:

Teaser

Make sure you press save changes after you change your story description in the more options section below your title.

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

I actually had a whole week straight where I’d upload and within hours I’d get the email saying it was approved. I think at one point they just approved one immediately without looking by accident, I had it within just 30 minutes and I stared at my phone thinking “Did I somehow get a glitch in my email about that??”

Hi there! So I’ve seen in some stories in LL that now there’s a thing that look like real messages idk if I’m being clear sry but if you know what I’m talking about and how do you do it could you pls teach me?? Ty😘

This thread has all the information :smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it possible to get my character to enter the scene from the screen center?

I want my character to come from where I have marked in the picture:

Yes if you use the spot directing tool on the preview or app. Spot number would probably look something like 1.280 200 -200 :slight_smile:

Doesn’t work … I wrote this:
@GAWAIN walks from spot 0.821 152 -154 to spot 1.175 151 16 and GAWAIN is faces right

What have I done wrong?

How to do you get a character kiss because when my characters are about kiss they disappear ???

error

What zone are you currently in? You’ve moved them to zone 1 that might be the issue

If you didn’t see the notification

@GAWAIN spot 0.821 152 -154 THEN GAWAIN walks to spot 1.175 151 16 and GAWAIN faces right

it’s in zone 2

He just pop up in the scen so you never see him go to the spot

Can I choose how long it should take for the character to do that command? I was thinking that it can happen faster than what the eye can see therefore it just looks like he just pops up…

You need to change in zone1 to in zone 2

Do you want him to walk there or like he is sliding up the screen?

@GAWAIN spot 0.821 152 -154 THEN GAWAIN walks to spot 1.175 151 16 in 4 and GAWAIN does it while idle and GAWAIN faces right THEN GAWAIN faces right AND GAWAIN is idle

:point_up: This is if you want him to slide up the screen. To walk :point_down:

@GAWAIN spot 0.821 152 -154 THEN GAWAIN walks to spot 1.175 151 16 in 4 and GAWAIN faces right

4 is the number of seconds to you can change this to whatever you prefer

1 Like

Thank you so much! It worked now! :heart:

1 Like

So I’m using this background INT. PROTAG ROYAL BEDROOM - NIGHT
and I’d like it to pan to the screen where the bed is at.
If I pan to 2 or 3 it only shows half of the bed. What code should I use?

I believe you can’t show the whole bed - just parts of it.

1 Like

Hmm that’s definitely something to remember with that template. Thank you!