"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

KK, and I think the problem is that it won’t move to the zone I want it to :thinking: Anyway to fix that? Here’s the script:

1 Like

Ok, I feel like I’m blind or something, I couldn’t find anything :skull: I guess one thing you could try is adding a time duration to the shift and scaling commands? But I didn’t really see anything wrong in the script. Hopefully someone else can see something I’m not seeing right now :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Okay, and how would I do that? Sorry I’m asking so many questions, just not very good with overlays yet, and new to tappable ones.

1 Like

Like:

@overlay BOOTS1 shifts to 94 262 in zone 2 in 1

You can change the 1 to a different number if you want…it’s the amount of seconds it’ll take. You can try adding in (x number of seconds) to a couple of the overlays. I don’t think you need to do it to all of them, just a couple at first to see if it even works.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Im new to this and im having trouble with making mt charterers talk, how do i go about doing that?

1 Like

Here’s an example:

(hit tab 2) CHARACTER’S NAME IN ALL CAPS animation)
(hit tab 1) [dialogue]

ANNNABELLA (talk_angry_armscrossed)
Just like how you didn’t throw a snowball at me?!

And Joseph Evans videos on YouTube is always a good place to start, he goes over the basics and then into a little detail with everything

I’m trying to add choices to my story, and it’s laid out like all the guides I’ve read so far have said to lay it out. But I keep getting this error; ‘Unexpected block end: Did you forget the { which goes with this }’ and I’ve got the closing brackets and everything.

Welcome to the forums @Luya :smile:

Can you post your script?

Does anybody know the name of this background:

EXT. GREEK GAMES BLEACHERS - DAY

Thank you so much :relaxed::smile::smile::grin::grin::pray:t5::pray:t5:

1 Like

Thanks! And sure, here it is!

And then I have a closing } at the end, but there’s no space between that and the dialogue before it.

1 Like

I think there needs to be a transition in between the bg and the closing }

1 Like

That worked! Thanks!

1 Like

Your welcome! Glad I could help!

1 Like

I’m giving the reader the reader the option to do limited customization on a character, but I am not sure how to make it so the reader can also choose and save a look where the character as no makeup on and is relaxed. How do I do this and how would I save it?

1 Like

Make a second MC maybe?

Ok. But what about when I want them to put makeup on the character?

1 Like

Use the first MC, or you could use the gain system