"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Hi! I´m new to episode and I´m creating my first story now! I was just wondering how you can give the reader the chance to create a character? I tried watching a youtobe video but when I followed it, it wouldn´t give me all of the hairs and looks? Does anyone know how you do that? :slight_smile:

Here’s the thread where you can find customisation templates :grin:

Let me know if you have any problems :slight_smile:

Thank you! <3

Hey, I’m trying to rotate the minute hand, but it keeps going all over the place. I want to do the same with the hour hand, but I can’t even fix this part can someone help me. I have watched Joseph Evans videos, looked up topics for 2 hours, but nothing

INT. CLOCK - NIGHT with HOUR with MINUTE
@overlay 5468774868516864_MINUTE shifts to 136 255
@overlay 5468774868516864_MINUTE scales to 0.172 0.172
@overlay 5468774868516864_HOUR shifts to 149 253
@overlay 5468774868516864_HOUR scales to 0.190 0.190
@overlay MINUTE rotates 360 anchor point 0 0 in 2

All sorted now?

1 Like

Hey, I’m Going To Try To Make As Much Sense As I Can Lol, But I Have No Idea How To Do A Duplicate Character! :sleepy: How Can I Use It To Remember The Choices The Readers Chose For Customizing The Character’s Hair, Lipstick And Choosing Their Outfit In The Previous Chapter.
And If I Want To Have A Flashback Scene How Do I Get The Character Back To The Orginal Outfit And Etc. That They Had Chose Before.
Really Hope All Of This Made Sense Lol.

1 Like

To change ourfits it would be
@CHARACTER changes into outfit_name
To remember outfits
If (flower_princess) {
@CHARACTER changes into outfit_name
} else {

}
For duplicate characters ask your readers to create a duplicate and then add the template made by @Dara.Amarie

To remember choices write
gain flower_princess
Then when you need to remember it write something like
The if and else part. If its more than 2 you use the if/elif/else thing. Check out @Dara.Amarie’s website, or profile to find links to all of this or @JosephEvans on YouTube and watch guides and learn the basics!

1 Like

I Already Have Everything Coded For The Outfit, Lip & Hair Template, I Kind Of Need Help In How To Remember What The Readers Chose In A Different Scene Or The Next Chapter.

1 Like

Add gains and use the if/elif/else system

good day guys, can someone help me :slight_smile:
how to put tables between the girls here’s my script thank you

Is this table an overlay already?

yes

you need to move them to layers

For example:
@overlay OVERLAY to layer -5
@GIRL1 moves to layer -6
@GIRL2 moves to layer -7

1 Like

thank you i will try it now :slight_smile:

here’s the example of the dressing game and how to remember it

hi is not working error is appearing, what should i do to put overlay?

capitalise the name of the overlay, but this one is an episode original one so it won’t replace one you’ve got there, you need this exact table overlay to make it work.

in this background the table overlay is in zone 3 so maybe walk them to zone 3?

1 Like

Okay thank you :slight_smile:

How do you send a screenshot on this forum?