"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Idk how to screen shot it off my phone like how to make all the writing show so I can type the line out.

@follow MORGAN from right to screen right in zone 3 AND MORGAN is walk_neutral_loop THEN MORGAN faces left

The warning reads:
@follow MORGAN from right to screen right in zone 3 AND MORGAN is walk_neutral_loop THEN MORGAN faces left is not a valid directing command”

@follow MORGAN to screen right in zone 3

1 Like

So remove everything else but that?

That has her still pop up on the right side of zone one and then start walking. I would like it to look like she is walking in from the left all the way to zone three

So you want her to begin at screen left in zone 1 and then walk to screen right in zone 3, right?

Yes

Here’s an example:

EXT. BACKGROUND NAME - DAY

&zoom reset

@YOU enters from left to screen left THEN follow YOU to screen right in zone 3 in 3 AND YOU does it while walk_neutral THEN YOU is idle

Is it working fine now?

Yes! I just fixed it and I didn’t know what the reset thing was at first but I figured it out thank you.

Oh OK, glad to hear the example helped, have a good day/afternoon/evening/night :hugs:

How do I make my family members change with my MC? I gave full CC/ become your episode avatar. I looked on here but the coding seems like a lot on the two I found when the coding for CC was really easy.

Yeah I read that one but I guess I just don’t understand it unfortunately

Place your family members off screen and put something like @MUM becomes MC but just change her eye shape and maybe lip shape so she looks older. For a sister, change maybe eyebrow shape or whatever. For males … I’m not 100% if the becomes command works. Someone here will know :smile:

Unfortunately, it won’t work for father/brother, if your reader use becomes your episode avatar there’s no chance to make males look the same unless you just give an option to customize them or add them to the CC template while customizing the MC

Hey again!

So I just started my new story a few days ago and I wanted to view it on my phone but the app doesn‘t show my story when I tap on „Create“ :frowning:
Does anybody know why? Today my last backgrounds were approved and I know that I was able to view my other story on my phone though backgrounds were not approved at that time.
I already made a ticket and reported this to Episode but they seem to ignore me bc I got no answer and my ticket is closed :new_moon_with_face::joy:

Does anybody know how to make your character go from having no name as the display name to a name during an episode? Like there identity has been reviled xo

That is not possible. One Thing you could do, would be to make two identical characters, one with a Name, one without. You use the one without Name in the beginning and once it is revealed, you use the one with the name

1 Like

Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app? Also @Apes said sometimes if you have less than 3 episodes done on the portal it won’t show in the create section.

Thank you so much xo