"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

How do make my own backgrounds? Like what programs can I use to edit episode backgrounds? And can someone please recommend people who make backgrounds? <3 Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@southampton23 makes good ones of @CinnamonToast and @JosephEvans has a video of how on his YouTube channel

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwfy-mRF9LmnhOHmhqqgDPvwSpeCx-JbQ-p0YE0/

Check @RudeInception insta as well for helpful guide :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the mention :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t access the link it says something went wrong or something like that.

sorry, no idea why I can’t get it to work, here’s her insta, you can check video tutorial as well on her IGTV :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks!

Ofc! :heart:

1 Like

Is there a way to make your own props? Or can you only make overlays? Because I want to make my character look as if she has a crown on and walk forward but I’m not so sure how to do that with the crown being an overlay.

No need. Both limelight and ink have crowns as a clothing option. Juat add it to your outfit :+1:

Well yeah, but I wanted the crown to be placed on her head…in that moment…yknow.

Ok. Then create the same outfit but with the crown then put @CHAR changes into outfit :blush:

1 Like

AAHHH…Okaayyy sis. Thank You SOO much:smile::+1:

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m trying to get 2 characters to kiss. How can I do that? I can’t get it to work

What kind of advanced spot directing can you do in a non-sci fi/ non-fantasy story?

You can use all the advanced directing in the normal story, like spot directing of characters/overlays, zooms and tappable overlays

How do I use tappable overlays?

1 Like