"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

you used a wrong bracket it needs to be a curly one }

1 Like

Thanks! I’m such an idiot. lol!

Don’t worry, we all make stupid mistakes :smile: even me after all these years :joy: good luck with writing :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! You’re awesome! Have a great day!

1 Like

I can’t find this on other threads and honestly it might be here but y’all… there’s a lot here. Anyway so I’m trying to make my choices more interesting by having different color buttons. I don’t mean like the blue vs. pink vs. purple but like… regular vs. dark vs. gold vs. locked, etc. Anyone know how? I did it once long ago on a different episode portal account that I’ve long forgotten but it’s been a while to say the least.

1 Like

Thanks, I juuuust did the ctrl+f and found that. Lol dummy me should’ve done that first. Regardless thanks so much for the quick reply!!! <3

1 Like

I got this instead.

Write it like this:

[pan:1:4]

You forgot the ‘:’ behind ‘pan’

1 Like

Sorry, yes what @sahra.episode said :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

Hello All.
I’m trying to use the blue and red overlay cop lights, but want to make it look like they’re flashing in the dark.

(Since I don’t know how to put an ambulance in the background with said character on ground and two other characters leaning over her.)

Any help with either of this scenarios would be great.

-Elegancy

PM me and I will help you :relaxed:

How many choice buttons fit on one “page”? Like if I have 20 choices, there’s obviously going to have to be “Next” buttons to switch pages but how many can fit on one page?

1 Like

10, 5 side by side

Right, so I’m still writing an outline for my story so that I have a plan to stick to. So I want to write a mini game at the end. So the MC will find a secret room, but it locks behind them, and they have to find a way to get out before the oxygen runs out. What kind of mini games could I make? Any ideas?

maybe read some stuff about escape rooms so you can get the ideas?

1 Like

I didn’t see this reply. Sorry! But, how would I do that? Could you give an example? Any help is greatly appreciated because I am 100% new to writing on this platform.

1 Like

It is fine! And I hope your new story is going well. If your problem is fixed then you don’t need to worry about gains yet :blush:

1 Like