"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Can you post where you change the outfit

I fixed that error though, it was a simple typo

1 Like

I have no idea what is wrong with my script, I don’t know If I’m just retarded XD.
Here is some of the script.

}
"If it will make me more famous, then yes!"{
QUINN +1
readerMessage You gained 1 fame point from this!
@add Sandwich Tomato Lettuce Ham to QUINN
&QUINN starts eat_food_hand_sad
        QUINN (eat_food_hand_worried)
     Mmmm, so good
     I love it
        QUINN (eat_food_hand_angry)
     Why does all the bad stuff taste like this?
     I do not want to be eating lettuce and spinach right now, but I am
        QUINN
     At the |bold| very least |reset| I can get ready for today witha healthy start!
&QUINN exits left
} 

It seem right to me, but for some reason I have been getting this strange error
ERROR
Unexpected SHOW_TOAST: You gained 1 fame point from this!
(This is not the whole script since there is a choice before this one, but the problem is with the reader message, the other one does not have a reader message)

1 Like

LOL. I closed and opened the page and it started working :rofl:

1 Like

Try: @QUINN +1

That’s the only error I see

Thank you, lol it worked XD. I deadass contacted the episode team like “what the hell is this?”

1 Like

Oops now it is back again after a minute…

1 Like

Maybe try to move it on a different line like between the dialogue maybe :thinking:

Hello, I was just wondering how do you remove a character, then add another character on screen? When the second character is on screen I want to zoom on them and have it glide up and to stop before it gets to their face… If that makes any sense.:sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

Can you explain in more detail?

My narrator MAJ is standing in the background INT. BLACK - NIGHT , then it @transition fade out white 5.0 then when it comes back to that background my other character Nielle should be in her place. After that, I want it to zoom while gliding up, I’m not sure how to explain that part clearly, sorry, when it gets to her shoulders I want it to stop. Is that better?

1 Like

Okay so I think it would be:
INT. BLACK - NIGHT
@transition fade out white 5.0
&MAJ stands screen center in zone 3 AND NIELLE stands screen center in zone 1
@zoom on [her feet]
@zoom on [up to her shoulders] in #

I could be wrong though

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try it and get back to you !

1 Like

The @zoom on [her feet] and @zoom on [up to her shoulders] in # is not working. :sweat_smile: Am I suppose to put something else there or no? Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

1 Like

You’re supposed to put the numbers for the zoom instead of the brackets and stuff, sorry, I should’ve clarified.

1 Like

No, it’s fine. I was going to say maybe I misunderstood and got confused on what was suppose to be there, thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

Okay, I’m sorry I still believe I’m confused. Could you show how it’s suppose look with the @zoom, I’m still having trouble with it😅 my bad.

1 Like

I’ll show an example from my story:
@zoom on 446 31 to 348% in 0
@zoom on 429 358 to 348% in 7.5
This pans from my MC’s feet to her shoulders

2 Likes

Alright thanks, I think I understand now. Sorry for my confusion, I’m still trying to learn all this.

1 Like

It’s fine we were all there once

1 Like