"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

yes

1 Like

Idk then :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for trying.

1 Like

I thought this might just be for episode but you said everything so here I go:

Why did my binweevles boyfriend break up with me six years ago?

thank you :heart:

1 Like

I can’t seem to figure out spot directing. I’ve tried every way possible to make my character walk into the scene and stand in a certain spot, but I just keep getting a warning on my script. Someone please help me :sob:.

I know in this picture I forgot to add “in” before zone but even when I add it in I still get the warning. For some reason I can’t figure it out with any of my characters and it’s driving me crazy. Someone please help me figure this out :sob::sob:.

3 Likes

I think i got the bracket to closed

1 Like

Have the character’s name be in all caps and get rid of zone 1, it should b:
@NATALIA enters from left to spot 1.240 81 0 AND NATALIA faces right

You also dont have natalia already placed so you have to have enters from blah blah blah

2 Likes

Is it working?

1 Like

I haven’t try this but maybe i need to put the 3 bracket

1 Like

This was a previous post

1 Like

Hmmmmm maybe

1 Like

omg it worked!!! Thank you so much! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Your welcome, glad I could help! :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys! I am currently working on a story but I don’t know how to plan it out? Can anyone help me with that? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey! How do I do zooms. Also, if I try to make someone run in and then talk after it wont work and idk how to fix it.

2 Likes

Can you send your script and for zooms click the directing helper and then click zoom helper

1 Like

Hi!
Does anyone know how to write a choice in a choice? I mean… When you use a choice, someone tap on the option and you continue writing in that option and you want to put another choice in it before ending the first choice… How do you do that when you need to divide the plot into 2 different… I wanted to use a mini game, but it says I can’t use labels in choices which I haven’t ended yet :smirk:
Thanks for any advise :heart:

1 Like

Here’s an example

label choosing
NARR
Random question
choice
“Yes” {
NARR
You chose yes, are you sure?
choice
“Yes” {
goto random_label
} “No” {
goto choosing
}
} “No” {

}

You just have to close every bracket otherwise you’ll get an error

1 Like

That’s not what I meant…
Example:
Choice
Option 1 {
Blah blah
Here I wanted to put the mini game with label because I needed it to use it in Option 1 in a different time than in Option 2, but there is an error that I can’t use labels in choices or in if/elif/else parts, so I couldn’t use it al all :smirk:
}
Option 2 {
Mini game
Blah blah
}
That’s what I meant… How to use another choice in a choice :thinking:

2 Likes