"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I’ve got 2 characters, the MC and her Mom. The MC is fully customizable but at the first moment the reader is asked to customize her I didn’t include the code for her mom to be customized accordingly (i.e. the @ MOM becomes MC) because the mom didn’t appear in that episode.

Now the mom will make an appearance in the latest episode but can I still include that code and will it still work according to how the reader has customized their MC?

1 Like

yes :slight_smile: you can still use that code

1 Like

Hey, maybe you’ve figured it out by now but I think the problem is that you haven’t restarted the chapter, if you tested the first choice you will gain “run and act casual” and in order to test the second choice you have to use the settings to either restart the chapter or remove “run and act casual” because otherwise it will still be gained so even if you go back and choose the second option you will still have the “run and act casual” gain so when you get to the if/else the if statement will still be true

I’ve tested both the portal and the app and it’s the same thing, I’ve tried with & instead of @ but I’ll try to add the exact same code right twice to see if the second paragraph works

Hello, I have seen some stories in which they make the zoom go from one side to the other side with a type of movement without cutting the zoom to the end. Does anyone know how to do it?

@pan to zone # in 0

Thanks but I have this:
@zoom on 28 296 to 297% in 1
I just need something like that type of movement.
It does like a middle circle until it arrives idk

Change the @ sign into a & and change 1 into 0

Still the same but don’t worry I’ll somehow figure it out

Thanks anyway

Try easing function.

2 Likes

Try to restart your laptop. None of my previews were working and now they do.
Except for the ones where you preview the episode but maybe it’ll help you

Thanks I’ll try it :purple_heart:

Does anybody know how to access episode social?
@JemU776

Unfortunately not everyone has the social feed (can support this: APP: Social Feed for EVERYONE ) it’s been over a year and I still don’t have it :sob:

We discussed about our sadness here: What happened to Episode Feed?!

Episode’s tweet on it:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey @SkyM do you think you can help me again? I’m having trouble with letting my character walk into a scene here is the script

&LEON WOODS walks to screen center AND LEON WOODS is walk_neutral

1 Like

Is the character already on screen in a different zone? If not you should put
&LEON WOODS enters from left/right to screen center AND LEON WOODS is walk_neutral

1 Like

I want him to kept walking not just in one spot yet

1 Like

@LEON WOODS spot 1.280 71 21 AND LEON WOODS is walk_neutral AND LEON WOODS is faces right i want him to face the opposite direction

1 Like