"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Oh, this! It was released a while ago now, but I don’t remember command for it. :thinking:

2 Likes

http://oldforums.episodeinteractive.com/forum/main-category/announcements/1476660-universal-avatar-is-here
is this anserwing your question?

2 Likes

HI ! First, thanks to have created this post because I have so much question never answered… Second, here’s my questions --} How can we have the new character’s design ? And how can I share my story ? Plus I am on a phone… Need help ! Thank you ! Sorry if I did some mistakes, it is because I’m french…:heart:

2 Likes

How to put sound effects
Like singing

If you on your mobile creation you would have to edit your story on the portal to add this customization feature, but you won’t be able to write on mobile anymore, same with publishing once you publish you have to carry on writing on the portal. Feel free to ask more questions if you have any <3

3 Likes

@Iqra14,

There is a list of sounds and music on the side of the script maker that can be used in stories. At this point in time, I do not believe there is a singing one.

To use a sound or music you can either use the commands:
sound sound_choice, and stop it with sound off
or
music music_choice, and stop it with music off

2 Likes

OK ! Thank you so much ! :hugs:

Hi can anyone help me?

Of course! What’s your problem?

I’m new writing stories and I don’t know how to do some things.
Now I’m writing my story in my phone but I can’t do much things bc it’s limited and I don’t know how to write it in the laptop.

1 Like

All is so messed up, I don’t know if you are understanding me 🤦

1 Like

It is confusing at the beginning, and it takes some time to learn how to code.

I would start with reading some guides and watch tutorials on YouTube. It’s hard to explain it everything.

Start with basics, how to enter a scene, pan to zone, etc. and if you have any problems send me a message. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much.
I’m sure that I will need your help hahaha

1 Like

How do you put a sound into your story???

How do I make my character sit behind a table, like they would in a classroom when someone is sitting down in class?

1 Like

Just type:
sound soundname
music musicname
the if you want to turn the music off:
music off

3 Likes

How do we allow readers to customise their characters? Sorry if this is really stupid but I hope others with the same doubt get help. Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks

You need to use an overlay and put your character behind the overlay
For example:
@CHARACTER moves to layer -1
@overlay OVERLAY to layer 0

Some backgrounds are already with overlays like this one INT. CLASSROOM DESK - DAY

4 Likes

How do you get a character to stop doing an action on a loop???