"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

:point_down:
This should help :nerd_face:

1 Like

In my story I chose point system. I don’t really understand how to make the points sum up from episode to episode. Is it automatic? The computer in each episode character starts with 0 points… Therefore, I don’t understand how to make each choice matter depending on the number of points

trying to make a poll but it says

Poll with multiple choices has invalid parameters.

Check this out: HOW TO: Create Polls

When you’re creating a multiple choice poll, the Minimum value should be smaller than the Maximum value.

So if you have 6 options and you make 5 the max, then the min cannot be 6 (so the min cannot be higher than the max value).

If you make a poll and play around with it as well as with numbers you’ll see what you can and cannot do :blob_sun:

You can keep track of the points you get in a notebook. I find that helps :blob_hearts:

On the web previewer on your computer, you can manually set points (how to here: HOW TO: Reset Story Progress + Bonus Stuff :blob_sun:); when you set the points, you can test out different paths.

You can read more about the points system here:

1 Like

Does anyone know if when you have all three styles in your story if you could make LL character wear Ink clothing?

1 Like

DM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve seen this (mixed character styles) somewhere… but how do you have all three styles in one story?

credit: @queenkhadijah999

STEPS :

1. Create a new story in the Writer’s Portal
  2. Click the URL:

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/ story /Story_Name/123456789012345

1. Change story to “character” so it becomes:

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/ character /Story_Name/123456789012345

1. Start making characters!

This allows for you to create a story with all three character styles (Classic, Ink, and Limelight).

1 Like

Oh yes yes yes… I remember aiming across this on the forums somewhere before. How fascinating. I should give this a try for fun haha. I wonder if anyone has published a story with all three character styles, it would be interesting to see.

J. Miley has one it’s called takes a deep breath “Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad.”
It’s a mouthful and a comedy.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Cool thanks!

what is the difference between @MC and &MC

i dont get it

Is there a different coding for LL when it comes to changing eyecolors because I get a warning when I use:
@CHAR changes eyeColor into Red.

Nvm, I realized it was eyescolor and not eyecolor.

@ makes a command happen only when the last command finishes
& makes a command happen simultaneously while other commands are happening.

ohhhhhh thank u

1 Like

That’s exactly what Dara’s website states. Are you sure you went over it? :thinking: