"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

How do I make my character’s speech bubble look like a thought bubble? I feel like its a stupid question but oh well, but seriously, someone help me

1 Like

Ok thank you so much

1 Like

Code it like this:
MC (idle_animation)
( thoughts )

Thanks love!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Hi, I’m working on my first story. And as I’m checking the preview bar, the character is presented in a tiny blue bubble, rather than in-person themselves. How do I get them out of that bubble?

1 Like

Well when you’re first making a story you have to choose what style of characters you want and whether or not you want them to be in spotlight or full body. Just press the “my stories” tab, then click characters, and you can choose like I said, the style (Limelight, Ink, or Classic), and the way the characters are displayed (Spotlight or full body). Hope this helped.

1 Like

Omg thank you so much girl!!! It took me a while to figure it out, but I’m so glad you helped me out! Thanks again!!

1 Like

No problem, anytime. :yum:

Yes, thank you, that’s it! I don’t know why I did that (again, very new to this) but your feedback really helped (also sorry I replied so late, I got preoccupied)

1 Like

This thread is helpful. Thank you for the responses.

2 Likes

I am making a scene where my character gets out of the shower. I have seen other people have the hair towel thing on their characters but cant seem to find it in the outfits area. Is hair towels a thing or no?

2 Likes

If you’re making an Ink story, the item you’re looking for is called “head towel.” If you’re writing in limelight, then I don’t think they have them.

1 Like

If you use
@follow ALAIN to upscreen left in zone 2
and obiously replace the stuff to what you want

Thanks unfortunately i’m writing in limelight.

1 Like

Maybe you can find some type of overlay?

Hey, you could make a duplicate character and make her with short hair (like the buzz cut looking one) and dress her with one of the headwraps that are available on LL. You can code her fresh out of the shower with that character then remove her and use the regular MCs script name and place her in the same spot with her regular hair? like:
&MC2 stands SPOT
(dialogue)
&MC stands (same)SPOT and MC moves to layer (1 above the MC2)
@remove MC2
It might work?

Hi can you use the “Ease” function on a word overlay.If yes then how would I use it for an overlay to enter then exit

Threads that will be interest to you:

&

1 Like

thank you :smile: :hugs:

1 Like