"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I would write this:
&zoom on 20 29 to % in 3
@pan to zone 3 in 3

Use the zoom that you want it to end on once it is in zone 3 or whatever zone you want to get to. It will pan and zoom to that spot at the same time.

1 Like

Thank you, I will try it rn.

1 Like

Also, is it possible to upload episode backgrounds as overlays? bc ik you can do it with the props.

Yes :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, you’re a life saver.

2 Likes

Just ignored this post.
I fix it

Hi, what is the best way to start a new story?

1 Like

Nevermind I figured it out ignored my last post.

I usually start by saying to myself what’s the plot about and what’s going to happened in it and I start to outline and I just start typing whatever is in my head or the lyrics of songs help me express the characters emotionally and personality.
Do character backstory on them and what are they like as a person or they mean or determine smart what’s their traits and what are they hobbies.
I have a character intro and show how the characters connect to each other and what their relationships are.

Just start writing if even it doesn’t make sense let your creative flow.
and take your time it doesn’t happen overnight i try to write at least everyday even if it’s not a paragraph
a page or 100 words just take baby steps writing is meant to progress. slowly.
Don’t rush NEVER RUSH INTO ANYTHING!

1 Like

This script is giving me no peace. Only one of my four tappable overlays are working. When it comes to the part where I tap on one overlay, it only takes me into the choice I made if I click on the teakettle. I’m extremely confused.

Hey everyone! Im trying to learn how to create a story from begining. I noticed that some authors uses narrator to translate a language. E.g character speaks in italian and on the top of the screen shows narrator which translates it. Or it using to describe years or how long ago it was that scene. How can I do that? I hope you understand me :smiley:

Do you mean a readerMessage ?

&

how do you change your names :thinking: :pleading_face:

this is so late and might not be help but I do

Hi I’m having a problem with my directing for opacity. Before I updated the app it was fine. But now I have updated it it’s weird so I think it might be something new.

The problem I’m having is when I direct an overlay to go from opacity 0 to 1 it shows up really bright first and then fades in instead of fading in normally.

Not sure if you understand what I mean lol.

Any help would be appreciated :relaxed:

I just checked and on the web previewer it works but not in the app.

Hey, how do you get the phone texting effect on the app.

Like, in the story, “Sorry, wrong number”? How do you code that?

1 Like

The code is: set format phonetext
Then to make it go back: set format cinematic

EXAMPLE:

INT. BLACK - NIGHT
set format phone text

ASHLEY
Hey, you up?

JAMES
Yeah, I’m up.

JAMES
What’s up?

ASHLEY
Wanna go out?

JAMES
Yeah, I’m down.

set format cinematic

You have to have a character set in the main character box if you want one character’s bubbles to be blue. If no character is set to main character both sets of text bubbles will be grey.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

AH!

Thank you so much!

1 Like