"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

I know I’ve done this before but I can’t find an animation… it’s the one for males where he thinks but at the end of the animation he is looking downwards?

Are they talking?

yes

Talk_think, that is if you’re using INK. I’m not very familiar with LL animations.

no, it’s not the regular talk_think_neutral, it’s another one where his eyes get kinda wide and it’s like he’s trying to figure something out?? sorry Im so bad at describing this

oh yeah i’m using LL

Sorry I could be of much help.

It’s talk_unsure.

no worries thanks for trying!

thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hi, how would I make a character drop down from the sky?

I opened a thread where I reviewed stories.

And a couple of the stories were very good and it surprised me that they didn’t have more reads.
( :arrow_down: A great story that I got the chance the review)

So, I wanted to know if there was a way to get those stories more reads. Because for the amount of time and effort they put into their stories it’s sad that they don’t get recognition for it.

1 Like

I have an overlay that is somewhat transparent, and when viewed on my side preview, it looks just fine and has color. When I view it on my app, it’s gray, almost like it doesn’t have saturation. Does this have anything to do with my HSL??? Or… ah I’m so confused D: Please help asap!!

You can spot direct them so that they are above the zone, and then spot direct them so that they are in the zone. Don’t know if that needs more explanation, depends on how in depth you need it :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK here is my “stupid” question; how do I write the script for multiple actions for multiple characters??

Please help I have been searching for hours and nothing seems to work…

Thanks in advance

i figured it out

hello? I still need help

Can you help me with my story pls

Hey there, I haven’t been writing in the episode community for a while so if there has been any overlay updates, I’m not aware of them!
I need someone’s help with the quality of my overlays. It bugs me SO MUCH when my overlays look like the picture attached (low quality, pixelated). Is there anyway I can upload them and keep the resolution high so it looks good when I’m reading through the story?

1 Like