"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

In Ink

Unfortunately there’s no angry walking behavior for Ink, only LL

Okay thank you

how do I make the punch_jab animation go faster?

You technically can’t. But what most artist do is they cut he behavior short and then repeat. Like this:

@CHAR starts punch_jab
@pause for 0.3
@CHAR starts punch_jab
@pause for 0.3
@CHAR is punch_jab

You can play around with the time of the pause

1 Like

ok thanks i’ll try that!

Okay, I’m not sure if should make this one part I wrote out as a explanation of my main character and her old flame. Should I make the explanation a flash back? or should I just leave it as the narrator explaining the what happen?

1 Like

I think what you should do is show a flashback with short parts of narration in between

Thank you, I will try that out. Also is there any way to make a character sit behind the right desk in the Police station image?

1 Like

You have to use a desk overlay

Okay, thank you!

no problem

How do you pm? (Private message)

Click on a person’s profile, then the blue message box and just fill in the boxes. Hopefully that’s not too confusing :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

If you click on someone as well you’ll have a message option in the top right corner

1 Like

This is perfect thank you.

1 Like

It’s not tysm

1 Like

hi, can you tell me how to use the flash transition like when the screen keeps blinking to black and coming back to the normal scene? does that make sense?

1 Like

@transition fade out black

You can adjust the time.

Example:
@transition fade out 0.5
@transition fade out 4.5

Hey is there a way I can go back to a scene with all the characters already placed so I don’t have to place them again?