"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Sure, you’re welcome :slight_smile:

How do I change a characters hair or lip color in a particular scene

@CHARACTER changes hair into Hair Name
@CHARACTER changes mouthColor into Color

2 Likes

How do I make an overlay bounce?

Or how do i decide where the overlay comes from, bc my overlay comes from the right side. How do you make it come from the middle

You have to place your overlay in the middle or bottom or up then make shifts to the place when you want it also for make your overlay bounce shift your overlay using easebounceout

I’ve uploaded multiple backgrounds and they’re still “in review” it’s been days and I’m just waiting for them to finish so I can publish my story. I also uploaded a cover photo, both big and small I’ve been waiting for almost a week now… Am I ever going to be able to get my story published? All of my episodes have an error in them because the backgrounds are still in review. Thanks!

1 Like

It sometimes can take week or two but if you’re waiting more than 2 weeks contact with episode team.

And it’s an automatic email we all get it :joy:

Okay thanks & I didn’t know …

Can you show me an example?

You can PM me your overlay and explain what are you trying to do so I can make an example for you. :wink:

Hey, im new too writing code… i need help with directing my character

she is center screen faceing rear towards the house right now … i need her too walk from where she is art on the side walk too the house and get smaller the closer she gets too the house … does that make sense?

1 Like

@Chelle_shocked,

You will want to use spot directing. If you start and end with a different sized scale, the character will shrink or grow over time as they walk to the new spot.

@RudeInception’s spot walking guide should help you. Click here for the guide.

thank you!

If you have further questions after reading the guide, be sure to ask me on the thread.

@KODI spot 0.900 160 100 in zone 2

this is the direction im trying too get her too walk.
do i just continue too add more spot direction be low it too have her continue too get smaller and closer too the door ?

No, just walk spot walk her there.

Let’s say she’s:

@CHAR spot 1.280 155 5 in zone 2

Then just spot walk her:

@CHAR walks to spot 0.900 160 100 in zone 2 AND CHAR does it while walk_rear

She will gradually get smaller as she walks to the spot

thank you !!!

hi I’m extremely new to all of this and I’m soooo confused as to how you give the customize character option as well as writing it period lol but mostly how do you use overlays for example I want to put main characters in a car together and it never comes out right! sorry just totally overwhelmed… any tips would be life saving lol as I don’t want to have to use cell phone(or is it better) sorry that’s it thanks in advance!

Woah! Lotta questions there loll. Let me give you a link to a post that lists simple guides on this forum. Read through it and if you haven’t found what you’re looking for, I’ll be happy to help.

1 Like