"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

She would bump into him and he would fall back-- bringing her down with him. The background I have is INT. TRAIN CAR - DAY so I don’t know if it would even look right. If not, I have a back up.

So you want them to enter from opposite sides and then see them after they fell?

So the main character (male) is standing in front of her while she is sitting down. When she stands up abruptly he loses his balance and falls-- taking her with him.

Do you have any script for this scene so far?

Wait did I message it to you? I don’t even know how to work this thing :frowning: I think I did.

Hi, so when i have a scene change in my episode I want two character to be there already and the first character shows up straight away but the other one lags and they end up appearing at different times. Is this fixable so there is no lag?

right now it looks like this:

INT. PRIVATE PLANE - DAY
@YOU spot 0.585 256 292 AND YOU faces right AND YOU is idle_sit_neutral_loop
&JAY spot 0.554 67 310 AND JAY faces left AND JAY is idle_sit_leanback_unimpressed_loop

I tried using the @ sign before JAY but it still lags. Sometimes he doesn’t even show up.

How about:
@YOU spot 0.585 256 292 AND YOU faces right AND YOU is idle_sit_neutral_loop AND JAY spot 0.554 67 310 AND JAY faces left AND JAY is idle_sit_leanback_unimpressed_loop

Okay I looked through all the animations and for some reason I can never find it. So there’s this more romantic animation where one character usually the boy holds the other character on the hips and give those small kisses. Ive seen it in so many stories but for the life of me I can never find it.

kiss_playful_rear

Omg it was right there the whole time, thank you so much!!

1 Like

I prefer to use fade in/out, but whatever floats your boat, there are so many different styles and colors.

How exactly do you pan to a different zone and make a different character enter it?

Can you explain a bit what are you trying to do?

Command for pan to zone:
@pan to zone #

and after that pan and zone happens how do i get my character to walk in cause my characters speech bubble is in on but the character is not there

Just use the command enters to screen position.
If you’re testing this on your phone exit and enter the story, glitch makes characters to disappear.

Alright thanks! oh and one more question how do you make 2 characters hug each other cause for me its saying invalid command.

What’s your code? Can you copy and paste here?

@NINA hug_neutral AND MADDIE hug_neutral_loop_rear

@NINA is hug_neutral AND MADDIE is hug_neutral_loop_rear

Remeber to face them the right way.
FOR REAR commands:

CHARACTER faces LEFT
But in the script: @CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is rear_command
CHARACTER faces RIGHT
But in the script: @CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is rear_command

Alright thank you soooo much!