"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!

Is it possible to make my overlay like… a custom prop…?

No… :frowning:

Gaaahhhh…:confused: I’ll just change up my scene then… :worried:

are there any thought bubbles?

CHARACTER
(Hmm…)

Use ( ) in the dialogue for thought bubble

Here’s what I have…

BARISTA (talk_neutral)
Here you go miss.

@add Coffee Cup to BARISTA

@BARISTA is idle_hold_drink

MIA (talk_excited)
Yay! Thanks.

@remove Coffee Cup from BARISTA

@add Coffee Cup to MIA

@MIA is take_item_grateful

@MIA is idle_hold_drink

@MIA is drink

For the last part starting at MIA is idle_hold_drink up to MIA is drink the prop doesn’t show up…

1 Like

Coding looks good :thinking: have you tried to test it on the app?

No… I’ll try and let you know!

thank you both Silverr and EpisodeAfra both ways worked

@Apes it actually works on the app!! Just not on the preview… Tysm!!

1 Like

@anon55976316,

To have a speech bubble with no name, have the character have no display name when creating them.

Most people obviously use fade, but iris is also good for light-heart or comedic switches

Hello, I’m having a bit of a snag with removing characters and I don’t know why. It worked for 1 but not for the other. My character (Madison) keeps poppping up in the scene.

Here’s my code:
@remove MADISON
MADISON
Ready?

@remove STAFF
STAFF
Yup. Where are we going?

@chr0nos,

They keep appearing because you are having them talk. Since they are talking, they must be somewhere in the scene. If you want them to not be seen but still have them talk, place them in a different zone.

Yeah, I figured I’ll just spot them on another zone. It’s just weird how it worked for the other character but not for the other one. Thanks btw!

How do I make a speech bubble come from the pocket of a character? I want it to be a voice coming from the phone in her pocket. I made a person called “Phone” and kind of placed him under the screen, but the speech bubble is very big, and it doesn’t look like it’s coming from her pocket either. Anyone knows?

How do I make a character do an animation without speaking? Every time I try, it gives me an error message. Here’s what I’ve been doing:

LULU (some_random_animation)

Thank you, if you can help!

You should try
@CHAR is animation that you want

Thank you!

No problem.